Reply to Thread

Thread: Beta - no wipe? Move buildings?

World
    Newfoundland

Beta - no wipe? Move buildings?

I am pretty sure while signing up for the beta I read the game would be wiped after our playtime, which is normal for beta testing as we may run into bad bugs (in theory, so far its been playing great!). Now I read in the chat there is no wipe, random people in the chat room is not a good source of information for this =/ could it be an announcement?

I did not really bother placing buildings on the right/best spot since it was only a beta, is there some way to move buildings after having placed them?

Psychyn
    As of right now, there is no wipe planned, [BB] Azariel and [BB] Teut confirmed this.

Unless there is a game breaking bug, or technical difficulties that persist through out the closed beta (Aka stuff that ruin the game for all of us) there will not be a wipe.

Edit; For the second question, the only way of moving buildings is to tear them down and rebuild them elsewhere.
    Last edited by Psychyn; 26.11.11 at 11:44.

World
    Newfoundland
    [BB] Azariel also said in chat that he is 99.99% certain there wont be a wipe after CB is over.

and psychyn is right, only way to move a building is demolish it and build on another spot more to your liking.
    do keep in mind you wont get the full resources back you used to create it in the first place.

World
    Newfoundland
    Still prefer an announcement about that

And real shame about not being able to move buildings without demolishing/ While playing the tutorial you do not understand the economics immediately =/ so make mistakes. Ah well, by now I got wood/stone/tools enough to move buildings (slowly waiting on weapons)

World
    Newfoundland
    Indeed, unless their is a major problem with the game version, their will be no wipe when going to Open Beta.

Unfortunately though, once you've placed a building, the only way of moving it is to tear it down and build it up again.

Reply to Thread