Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all, I'm James or NeroM in the game.

Played The Settlers from the Commodore Amiga and the others released on PC and this one except for VI and VII.

James, UK.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ha do all im bilsibab a wee ole man from uk

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Elo everyone I'm Nick, i love to chat with everone about anything. I am the social type of person that doesnt judge people , only try to see tthe good in people
    I currently am in college and I study to become a webdesigner both codes and design, preferably PHP ;D but hehe back to the game.
    I am normally an FPS player and RPG games, so i'm currently looking forward to what this games is offering me.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm Margrete - Blue in the game (I was knitting a sock w blue yarn at the time...) From Norway,used to live in the UK, now in Germany (but my German is terrible). I play settlers on the iPod, DSi and Mac, sometimes I do other stuff...
    'Love the 'playing in a sandbox, making a village feeling', not too keen on battles - sort of ruins my preferred 'happy clappy' feeling.
    I'm more of a lurker, than participant when it comes to chat.

I tend to play 'nice' - just because, well, it's nicer...

World
    Newfoundland
    Greetings fellow settlers, I have all the settlers games up to & including 6 & still play them all, I can always use new in game friends so feel free to msg me, I am normally on every day & look forward to adding you all as friends.

Cheers: catalyst
    Last edited by catalyst; 21.12.11 at 00:42.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey all

Katling here (real name is Kat) I started playing yesterday. I really have been looking forward to playing Settlers Online as I've been playing Settlers since I was 12 (8 years now). I currently am in highschool, but graduating this year (FINALLY =D, can't wait to move out from Belgium xD).
    Well... I don't know what more to say so if you have questions feel free to ask me in game or on forums ;D

World
    Newfoundland
    Hadelobamba! Gretings all THis Is Massemas.. Im kind of aloner. Do not tend to chatt, and If if do you would find som funny spellings.. like sheep(/insted of cheap).. lol
    Annyway --- IF YOU'R NORSK add me!! :P

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hello folks
    I am jaybee played early settlers games
    trying this out as a change of pace ftom KOC

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi All,

PaulBTracy here been playing for about 4 weeks so far, play everyday and am enjoying it so far. Played Settlers since the Amiga days.
    So please add me as a friend and if you need anything drop me a note.

Paul.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone.
    I'm new to 'Settlers' and have just been playing for the last few days and find this a bit slow. I'm more at home with other strategic games like the 'Civilization' series of games, 'Silent Hunter III & IV', 'IL 2 1946', 'Age of Empires' series, 'Total War' series and several more. However, I'm looking forward to the change and the rest. Cheers.

Reply to Thread