Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Cool Amaranth

"Peeps through the open doorway....."

yoooohoooooooooooooooo......... wow it's empty in here, anyone home?

Hi there, I am amaranth, yes for those of you who already know this my name comes partly from a "]Nightwish" song, but it also comes from my fav colour of car paint which is "Purple amaranth" (kind of pearlized paint that looks like petrol on the surface when the light hits it).
    Anyways, I grew up on old rock music, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, AC/DC,early Whitesnake to name but a few, I also grew up with a love for motorbikes and customized cars. I love the old American style custom cars from 1920's to 50's, the old model "T" the Ford sedan's, 5 windowed coupe's that sort of thing. I hope I do make friends in this game, because, well, thats what it's about really isnt it, well I don't intend to make enemies.
    Ok, enough about me, I will see ya all in game, have a good one.

One last thing, very important to all in game, Keep it clean and fun for everyone,Kids don't need to learn all our bad habits.

Happy gaming.
    Last edited by Amaranth; 25.02.12 at 13:33. Reason: "Nightwish" was ment to turn out blue in post and did not, so I took out the colour text bits.

World
    Northisle

Talking

Hey folks! I'm Alex and I am new around here and would be great to have some in-game friends so feel free to add me if you want.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hi all im neil just started a few day's ago and already addicted im looking for some friends/guild to trade/chat with im lvl 18 and play daily feel free to add me

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey all
    Bye all

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

I'm Raiton (eng. Lightning), but my true name is Boris (a male). I'm Serbian, living and studying at Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    I'm 22 years old, soon about to claim 23 and I'm a Student of Medicine (about to become a Doctor of Medicine in next 3-4 years).

During free time, I'm browsing internet, dallying with my girlfriend or enjoying with my friends.
    Before I went to Medical University, I was professionally training Martial Arts, so I claimed Black Belt (1st day) at Taek Won Do, but I was also training other martial arts like Real Aikido and Systema (KGB Russian Special Forces Technique) in order to become most completed fighter I could become.
    Of course, without Football and Basketball I couldn't live in Europe.

About my hobbies, I like books, experimental medicine fields, etc.

I wish you all luck and good times in real life and in games.
    Last edited by Raiton; 08.04.12 at 00:39.
    “What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?”Raiton

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    help need friends new to Settlers

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi all,

I am at level 27 and it is time to have some settler friends. Please add me

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thought I'd say hi to the forum folk seeing as I've now been playing for a few months now, and haven't been on the forum once! I'm very picky at adding friends, you need to have one leg longer than the other, own a lightsabre and use forward rolls as your only form of momentum. If you feel you meet this criteria please feel free to add me (ps, a sense of humour will override the above criteria and I'll add you anyway ;-))

World
    Newfoundland
    I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello my name is Odracir and need new friends

Reply to Thread