Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Introduce yourself

Hello there people, I´m Fyndler. Was thinking we could make a thread so people could introduce themself and say a few words

If you have any question or want an ingame friend feel free to mail me ingame Let´s follow the rules and start build and raid the bandits!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I´m Sirjumpalot and i´m rather new to the settlers universe ..to put it simply.. played a few of them briefly. But so far i loved Settlers Online

I´m looking for more friends to add

Feel free to look me up / click my wonderful name in the chat .. if you see it

Cheers .

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey due the game is down atm i might aswell say HI ITS ME DECAP!(yeah the annoying guy from the chat).Ps add me in game if you want!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well guys feel free to add me:-))) I was playing Siedlers Online - Germany version, but jumped to Settlers coz my Germany is even worse than English. :-))

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hello i'm Tomas, am a big fan of settlers, been playing settlers 7 and still playing it.
    thought i would pop over to see what this is like

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm Rohab,

Been playing this game since the second day it was introduced in the UK. So far I'm finding it awesome.

You'll probably get to know me more in the forums rather than in game. I do speak in-game, helping new players with problems if they have any. I'm generally that guy who sits and watches the chat, then comments when I feel it's necessary.

I'm on as much as I can be, which right now is pretty much 24/7, so if you need some help, drop me a whisper in game and I'll be glad to assist.

World
    Newfoundland
    Waves to everyone here on the forum!

Hi one and all. I do hope you are enjoying the game as much as I have so far.
    Looking forward to servers going up again tomorrow.

World
    Newfoundland
    Ello peeps,

Well name says it all dun it hehe, Calen here.. Got questions (when game is up and running smoothly again)? dont hesitate to whisper me or just ask on help area..

Untill the game is up and running, why not look at some of the guides here on the forum. That way if you can play again you have some new ideas to setup your island.

Greetz Calen.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi all names mark

i am usually around not always chatty but usually cheeky/sarcastic never nasty happy to help answer any questions i can (if im not beat to it lol)
    only been playing a short while and learning all the time hope to sayu hi to you soon in the chat

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi All

I'm Desauv and I just started to play today Have played the old settlers 1, 2, and 3, but not the newest ones... But the online version seems pretty cool, so can't wait to get to know it!! Feel free to write to me ingame... Btw I'm from DK

Reply to Thread