Northisle
    WOW and D3

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    BF3 on xbawks

World
    Newfoundland
    playing skyrim (i actually play elder scrols since... daggerfall, 2nd of the serie), league of legends, lord of the rings online mostly, also big fan of diablo and found hellgate interesting, played GW, Tera, Wow, PW basicly all decent (and some others... xD) rpgmmo's out there... used to play lineage2 for about 10years... (my biggest addiction yet!), used to be a fan of might & magic series, fallout also v good (played since 1st ^^). GTA series r good too, but i think the one i prefered of that genre was mafia2 (maybe im gettin old.. xD), that about sums it up... there alot of other good games worth reference but...eh

(edit: aw last reference goes to KoToR, epic storyline & good grafics, for its time..)

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have played wow before this ..which I really enjoyed but was very addictive. If you want to remain in the real world too ..take note. there was loads to do all the time there ..I must say here it is rather slow paced sometimes there's nothing to do while you wait for resources etc. I think the game could be improved by having more things to do while you wait (apart form spending any money ofc)

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i used to play dungeon siege 1 & 2, Aoe 1 & 2 and Settlers 2 {replayed that many times over with the expansion disc} (i guess this shows my age? lol ) , i played many years ago the old warcraft orcs vs humans but never tried WoW. currently i play the online FB based games from zynga being pioneer trail, cityville, mafia wars and now play this . i never really got into shoot em up games or mmorpg. i dont have xbox ps3 etc but have a Wii and play that sometimes with my kids. this i would say makes me not a gamer!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I also play World of Warcraft. At the moment it is a little boring, so I am lookonig for some other games (like TSO) untill the expansion (Mists of Pandaren) arrives.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by neilegend View Post
    i used to play dungeon siege 1 & 2, Aoe 1 & 2 and Settlers 2 {replayed that many times over with the expansion disc} (i guess this shows my age? lol ) , i played many years ago the old warcraft orcs vs humans but never tried WoW. currently i play the online FB based games from zynga being pioneer trail, cityville, mafia wars and now play this . i never really got into shoot em up games or mmorpg. i dont have xbox ps3 etc but have a Wii and play that sometimes with my kids. this i would say makes me not a gamer!
    Oh, you're definitely a gamer!
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    WoW, Diablo 3. Dota2, LoL. I haven't played for a while though and am so bad at Dota2. Stronghold kingdoms also and World of Lordcraft, which I find to be just brilliant, takes up a lot of my free time these days ...
    I am also a huge, huge, huge fan of earlier settlers games, III being my ultimate all time most favourite game!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    My partner really doesn't approve of the amount of time I spend on the computer and since he is where my money comes from I do not ever get to buy games or expansion packs unless it's for the Wii and is something everyone can get involved in. Good point, but it only takes me a few hours a day to do housework, couple hours spent with kidlets and partner when they are home. The rest is spent..... well yeah.... trying to entertain myself. I've only just discovered online browser games in the last few months, mainly through FB.

World
    Sandycove
    I have played games such as Civilization or Age of Mythology and thought they are quite boring ^^ My favourite game ever is Anno 1503, german version. I have one extention of it. I'd love to try Anno 2070, I already played a bit of Anno 1404 at a friend's. They are very entertaining, well made. And cities grow much faster than the Settler ones! :P
    The last game I became addicted to is Assassin's Creed (PC). I've played AC2, brotherhood and revelations, thought I couldn't go through the last one; the Ubisoft launcher bugs -_- ! The graphics in AC2 are breathtaking, the whole game is incredible. I also played multiplayer.
    I've played lots of games, but only listed my favourite ones

Reply to Thread