Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Suggestions...

Firstly

Why the limit on how many building you could build? wouldn't it be more logical to have the player simply run out of space, therefore cutting back on the unessential clutter of buildings rather than a cap? I do not even see the purpose of putting a cap on this.
    Also I would like to suggest a mini-map to put into one of the corners, so that you don't have to try and scroll around your map which would become really annoyance the more you expand your settlement.

If there are any more suggestions please feel free to expand bellow

bibumo
    Yeah, there's several things what I miss and I also agree that free building area(grassland and also mine limit) should be the limit for building, not building licence. I can build up 2-3 areas quite full, but later most of the land is not used :S
    I also miss statistic tab when I can see how much buildings in what kind i have... And of course hour production and consumption page would be helpful.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    No building queue? Too bad and indeed marketing, it's there to make diamonds sell, if you could make it unlimited, no one would use diamonds because it doesn't matter if you log out, the buildings will be built, but now u have to use the diamonds when u want to build x structures in a short period of time.

Mini map? Possible, wouldn't slow the game down or anything so no obstruction there, but a minimize button would come in handy.

- uP

World
    Newfoundland
    As well as the building queue being a marketing plan, it's probably also there for the later stage of the game.

TSO will go PvP around next year, and having the building queue (for those who aren't buying gems) keeps people roughly advancing equally. Though we'll see if the gems actually do take more of an effect later on, rendering the queue...as rightly put, just for the money, but shall see.
    Last edited by Rohab; 30.11.11 at 22:23.

World
    Newfoundland
    I've been playing this game for a while. First thing what you mentioned is building queue which is to small, 5 should be OK. Second thing is building cap, which I find very good addition to settlers concept, because as you can see this is "online" game and obviously like most online games it is long term. Building cap forces us to plan carefully where to put structure to make it most effective and NOT place them as much as you want and as much as you need. Beside this on further levels you can upgrade your structures so you'll have for example 1 cutter level 5 instead 5 cutters on level 1 production is same and 4 more building licence to use.

Mini-map. Not yet really needed now.

World
    Newfoundland
    A graphical option would be a massive help to players who have the login queue and/ or server refresh problem.

An option to set the graphics to low, medium or high should be implemented (tested first). I believe this would help a lot of people who are having these problems.
    Last edited by Rohab; 30.11.11 at 22:23.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    About the building cap: forces u to make tactical decisions on what building u want to build and which one u can miss.

- uP

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUpSide View Post
    About the building cap: forces u to make tactical decisions on what building u want to build and which one u can miss.

- uP
    Ditto.
    Last edited by Rohab; 30.11.11 at 23:06.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    One thing I did notice, archers initiative is normal? Archers initiative should be high! If you have ever seen a battle played out, archers damage first and are touched last.

World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with you there. Seems there is no way to change your battle formation, which would be useful.

Reply to Thread