Reply to Thread

Thread: [Suggestions] Tutorial quests and clarifications

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

[Suggestions] Tutorial quests and clarifications

While playing the game now for a week I came up with a few suggestions to make the tutorial even better:

1) Geologist focus
    In the tutorial when the first geologist found something I was wondering where he found it, so I had to scroll. One might want to automatically zoom into it the first time. Over time I learned to click on the notification to focus directly but the first time I didn't know that.
    In another post with non-tutorial suggestions I'll explain more...

2) Fish Blatter
    In the tutorial when I had to make the Fish Blatter, it took me a minute to figure out I had to choose the 'Buffs' tab. Maybe that needs some extra clarification in the quests information.

3) How to attack without known bandits
    In the tutorial: "Bandits! - Defeat 1 bandit camp" it was not totally clear how to attack because I didn't have a new sector with bandits explored yet so I had no idea who or where to attack. That might need some extra clarification or an extra quest first to send out an explorer.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can I request a clarification as well? In many of the early quests ("Burned down" & "The bear" being two examples) the requirements are to make a certain amount of a specific resource available. I'm bewildered as to how to do this - I don't remember it being mentioned in any of the preceeding quests, and I can't seem to find it mentioned anywhere in the forums either. Any chance of a "How to"?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    make a certain amount of a specific resource available.

I suspect that this is a result of a literal translation - it would be better along the lines "add xxx of (resource) to your storehouse" - others could perhaps improve?

or as you often have some it could be simply "increase your amount of (resource) to xxx"

Sometimes you have the amount required already which makes it confusing + that amount often then disappears from your storehouse!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Is there a possible chance of graphical representation on how resources are produced/used. This will allow a greater balancing of production facilities and therefore allowing users to see where there are surpluses and / or shortfalls?

Reply to Thread