After playing the game for a week now I've compiled a small list that would make the game for me even better.

1) Increased 'cookie-time' / website login time
Increase the 'cookie time', the time that a user does not have to reenter their login information on the website. This also goes for the forum: I was logged in quite a while in the game and wanted to post these suggestions but I was not logged in and upon creating a new thread I had to login but my game account login (Uplay) did not seem to work (unless I made a typo but I don't think so).
To be able to post I had to logout of the game, relogin again on the website and then from the game menu select the 'forum' link and then I was automatically logged in.

2) General selection
When a garisson is selected and a general is out on a fight, I'd like to see where that general is at that moment by clicking on a button from within the garisson and then it gets focussed on the general. It might be hard to spot the general on his horse on the large map.

3) General recovery time unknown?!
When a general needs recovering after a lost fight it's unknown how long the general needs (left) recovering from within the garisson menu (although one can see it from the star menu).

4) Account tagline
I'd like to be able to set an account 'tagline' somewhere so when a friend vists you he can see the text in which for example you can tell which items you would like to get buffed or what type of products you are willing to trade.

5) Better 'News' tab
When I was away from the screen I got buffed by a friend but because the notification fades quite fast I could not see who it was in time. I was told if I was offline/viewing a friends world I would receive a mail but maybe the person who buffed me could get a mention in the 'news' tab instead of only the text that 'someone / a friend' buffed you.

6) Particular mine selection by a mason
I'd like the ability to choose what mine a mason gets it's resources from (making the overall production time likely to increase) so that in case 2 mines are nearly exhausted and I can select the most empty mine an hour before I'm doing offtime so it gets exhausted in like 10 minutes and meanwhile I can start a new geologist search so he rediscovers a completely full mine before I get to sleep.
For instance I had a marble mine with 6 marble left and very close another marble mine with 40 left. All my four marble masons took from the 40 so that would take me (buffed) like an hour to get exhausted + 30 minutes geologist search time. If I would have been able to set the four masons to take from the 6-marble mine I would be done in (for example) 10 minutes and I could have started the geologist search even earlier so I would only have to wait 15 minutes instead of 1.5 hour and I could safely go away for 8 hours without being scared that my mines would all be exhausted very soon.

7) Provisions house order
I'd like the ability to change the order of the Provisions house manufactering so that once started queues could be changed afterwards while keeping the already done waiting time intact (and not having to waste a gem to speedup things befor I could start the 2nd in the queue.