Reply to Thread

Thread: Hardwood Sawmill, missing icon upon building.

World
    Newfoundland

Hardwood Sawmill, missing icon upon building.

Ahoy there,

Encountered a bug while attempting to place the Hardwood Sawmill just a few minutes ago while trying to use the latest Firefox build. The bug is that the entire Hardwood Sawmill 'icon' is missing when I tried to place it. All that appears is the "Cancel action" making the building non-placeable. Marble mason worked, Hardwood forester and woodcutter as well. Just not the sawmill.

Reloading page, relogging entirely and clearing history/cache did not do a thing.

I also tested this with IE build 9.0.8 (64 bit) and it worked just fine. It gave me the Uplay "Uplay is not available at this time" error for 4 times while trying to login however. (Also encountered that 4~5 times on Firefox before I managed to log in, so might be related. Figured I'd mention it)

Either way, I could place the Hardwood Sawmill on IE.

Psy.
    Previously known as Psychyn! I restarted and improved.

I'm in your game, carrying your wheat.

World
    Newfoundland
    That is odd Psy.

So far from what I've heard, it seems to be Firefox (regardless of build) that seems to be having the most problems with this game. Weather or not it's the option people are using to sign in, I don't know.

Personally I use Facebook to log-in, though I have a UBI and UPlay account. So it could just be FF and server response times from said site back to TSO. not 100% on the matter though.

Been discussing this browser issue with a few players in this post; Initiating Login Queue.

Reply to Thread