Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: failed to connect to the server

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

failed to connect to the server

I know the team having problems to stablise the server but all the informations on the homepage only giving the details in regard to American, European and German regions. Where is the information about Australia region?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i belive all settlers servers are not running as its a MYSQL problem not just a little bug on one of the servers. but what i wanna know is will it affect my 7th day reward??

bloodless

World
    Newfoundland
    Australians play on the Uk servers

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    What *exactly* went wrong with MYSQL ?? Is is a MYSQL database bug or a scaling bug (i.e. human error) ?? It does not sound like the servers, themselves, have crashed !! From what little we are told, it appears to be a design/analysis bug !! Perhaps the designers/analysts should be severely punished (e.g. no Christmas turkey dinner !!)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Perhaps the designers/analysts should be severely punished (e.g. no Christmas turkey dinner !!)
    I assure you we will file a formal complaint requesting only coal in their stockings this year.

Seriously now, people worked around the clock to get everything running again. Everyone should be aware that the game is still in beta so it's normal to encounter some issues along the way. And when this happens, we will do our best to make it up to you. (I'm sure everyone was happy with the gifts received? :P )

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    we all understand that you get these issues during beta, if only it wasn't such a damn additive game - I get withdrawal symptoms

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i too ,, since u put all that unnessesary stuff , like a man walking to build ect , have suffered conection problems ,, i have returnd to see that my lvl 5 gold mines and iron mine(turned on buffed ) could not be turned off due to not being able to enter the game, today alos ,, not being able to enter the game, wish u would take it back to a piont where it was not clustered with all the unnessesary info(garbage) so we can get on doing what we have spent so much time building, i am i man ,, but in my guild alone i have 5-6 other members suffering this fate ,, and we r only a 12 man guild ,,, so i can imagine the degreee off ppl suffering from this problem,
    plz get on top of it quickly , as there is no piont strategising. prepaing , planning or doing ,if u cant access the game, to stop production ,, finnish quest ,, replenish,, or rebiuld, ty

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    omg i need to play please i can go to bed until i have played

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I keep getting, when i try to load the game - Server Zone Crashed, An error was detected on this zone, Please try again

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Reply to Thread