Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The recycling factory - Coal plant

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is it just me or is this pretty useless /cost of obtaining it.
    Say that you use gems to buy the presents, then you need 700 gems(700 gems gives you 230 presents, and then you probably have 10 laying around). For 650 gems you can get yourself 10 building licenses. That can include let you build 2 cooking plants, 3 woodchoppers and 5 foresters. This will give you double the coal output for less gems ... Perhaps upgrading 1 building is cheaper but still .... its pretty expensive.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    You do not have to buy the presents you can get 10 daily or more if your lucky on the explorers. If you do the daily quest till the end you will have enough to buy it. then it's all free.

World
    Newfoundland
    Well said Killer.

Not only can you get it for free, but it uses no wood. So when you start to upgrade the recycler, it'll be more benefical in the long run. You'll be outputting X amount (depending on it's level) with no need to use wood.
    I brought this item, with gems, straight away because it allowed me to get rid of a coke planet, saving my wood for other things, such as bows. It's now at level 3 outputting +3 coke. With buffs, I'm getting +6, and no wood is being used.

Well worth it in my eyes. Same with the watermill and silo as well.
    They become more benefical to the player the higher the upgrade.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohab View Post
    Well said Killer.

Not only can you get it for free, but it uses no wood. So when you start to upgrade the recycler, it'll be more benefical in the long run. You'll be outputting X amount (depending on it's level) with no need to use wood.
    I brought this item, with gems, straight away because it allowed me to get rid of a coke planet, saving my wood for other things, such as bows. It's now at level 3 outputting +3 coke. With buffs, I'm getting +6, and no wood is being used.

Well worth it in my eyes. Same with the watermill and silo as well.
    They become more benefical to the player the higher the upgrade.
    Watermill I do not really see an issue to. I have like 10 wells on different locations, sure it takes 10 settlers but since it takes no building licenses it really does not matter that much, and the production cost is almost 0. Sure a watermill is nice, but not THAT nice

World
    Newfoundland
    Good point.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Todilo View Post
    Watermill I do not really see an issue to. I have like 10 wells on different locations, sure it takes 10 settlers but since it takes no building licenses it really does not matter that much, and the production cost is almost 0. Sure a watermill is nice, but not THAT nice
    Wait until you get to 30-35 level and youll be using hundreds of water units every hour for bread & beer production. Somewhere around that time you will start having problems finding place for building enough wells.

On topic: 1x of this building doesnt really make any change, any well developed player will still have to build as many coal mines as possible and few coke plants.
    Last edited by sparkz; 13.12.11 at 16:56.

Reply to Thread