Reply to Thread

Thread: [Improvement] "Instantly add offer" button on the Trade Tab needs verification screen

World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation [Improvement] "Instantly add offer" button on the Trade Tab needs verification screen

I just noticed I lost 10 gems, after doing some memory searching I remember pressing a small button during a misplaced trade order on the trade tab. After another look this button is the "Instantly add offer button" which eat your gems away instantly without any verification!
    (I just spend another 5 gems to confirm what I'm posting here so I actually make a point.)

The method of spending gems by this little button seems odd and I feel a bit ripped off.
    I would say it's my own fault for not reading first, before pressing the button. But let me explain why I feel a little bad about this.

Every single item where gems can be spend on in the star menu have a verification screen where you have to click the "BUY" button in order to confirm that you would really want to spend your precious gems on a certain item.
    This "instantly add trade offer" button does not have this verification button and thus seems out of place in the way gems are spend in this game.

Therefor I would like to propose the following improvement to keep the process of how gems are spent constant and to avoid no brainers like me losing gems through clicking a random button out of a miss placed trade offer.
    I would like to suggest to add an additional pop-up where you have to confirm if you would like to spend your gems on "instantly add offer".
    This way the way precious gems are spent is consistent and no mistakes can be made.

I feel this is a must to avoid having other "settlers" go through the same experience.

PS. (If this suggestion is indeed recognized I would be very pleased to get 10 gems back, so I can purchase the item I was hoping to buy from the star menu, if not, too bad, I'll continue to play for a full week and purchase the item later on. Thanks for reading.)

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed it's a sneaky button and I'll suggest that BB add a check box or something. Unfortunately I can't give you your gems back.

Be careful what you click :')

Best,

BB_Azariel

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Azariel View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed it's a sneaky button and I'll suggest that BB add a check box or something. Unfortunately I can't give you your gems back.

Be careful what you click :')

Best,

BB_Azariel
    Thanks for acknowledging and yes I'll be more careful on what I click.

Reply to Thread