View Poll Results: Do you feel you get rewarded accordingly when capturing a sector?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 40.79%
  • No

45 59.21%
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resources input v's sector rewards

World
    Newfoundland

Resources input v's sector rewards

I feel the amount of resources invested into capturing a sector far out way the bonuses gained from the capture. Especially only receiving 10 building licences.
    How do other people feel about the rewards for capturing sectors?
    Last edited by Damocracy; 06.12.11 at 05:33.
    https://soundcloud.com/damocracy_music/get-mad <-- My music channel on Soundcloud

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I feel that, considering the amount of time it takes to generate the resources needed to capture a sector, the rewards are pitiful. Either resources need to be gathered far faster and production times speeded up, or building costs need to be far less expensive in terms of resources.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    OK for the first sector captured, but not so great for the second. Do they get any better?

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't quite agree. I also think the amount of resources needed is very high... But you do not only gain permits, you also get more space to build, more mines and quarries to find and experience points at beating the bandits camps.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    so they don't get any better?

World
    Newfoundland
    It depends what you mean. As I feel one already gains enough, I can't really say if they get better. I do believe the harder the boss is, the better the resources you get are.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm starting to see better rewards the more bandits I fight. I am also upgrading building so the building licenses are actually enough. The only draw back is the amount of resource's going into fighting the bandits but once you get into higher levels the rewards get much better.
    https://soundcloud.com/damocracy_music/get-mad <-- My music channel on Soundcloud

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did vote no.
    But i dont feel more lisences is the way to go. Rather get the camps to drop more mill related loot.
    If i lose so much army i need toi be able to retrain em. Then pinewoodlplanks or stones are not what i need.

But dont make it to easy or this will get boring

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the loot can be a bit ridiculous sometimes, especially considering the amount of losses you take each fight. It seems that no matter what army you bring, your losses will be about the same. I bet I could bring 1000 archers and 50 recruits against 150 Scavengers, and most of my recruits would die. Archers should be able to neutralize some enemies before they reach your poor recruits and slaughter them. In other words, 1 enemy shouldn't necessarily be 1 hit. Because right now the main key to conquest is just getting enough cannon fodder.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the main reason for capturing sectors is not for the loot but that it is impossible to reach higher level buildings unless you do so. Exploring gives better rewards without loss.

Reply to Thread