Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where this game stands imo.

World
    Newfoundland
    Cheers Sparkz. That's good to know.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Rohab. Really like your suggestions for the arena, a bit of a different angle to the game that could be fun, but as you say not essential to gameplay. Play it if and when you feel like it as a variation to the rest of the game.
    Was I right with my interpretation of resetting the servers?

World
    Newfoundland
    Just a thumbs up on the replies and how the discussion is handled. A good brainstorm without disrespect, that's how everything should go in the world. ^^

Didn't had much to add apart from that, I'll pester Azariel about the forums when I see him.

Edit; Both have been added.

Suggestions can go Here!

Questions can go Here!.
    Last edited by MOD_Psychynius; 07.12.11 at 13:20.
    Previously known as Psychyn! I restarted and improved.

I'm in your game, carrying your wheat.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree, also because the really addicted will buy gems, so not strategy but money is the key issue here.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by doen View Post
    I agree, also because the really addicted will buy gems, so not strategy but money is the key issue here.
    Read page 1, bottom comment by Sparkz. He explains why this won't become a 'pay-to-win' game (I think he played on the German servers, which has been live for much longer than the UK server).

Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    170 gems on every level starting from 30; +10 licenses on levelling up from 31 to 32 (one time, instead of gems); 200 gems on each level starting from around 40 (?), 250 gems on each level starting from 45. That is unless they have some special plan for this particular server.

Also when it comes to paying real money, you buy a package of 1700 and youre set for life with licenses, shouldnt be that much of an expense for a game you will spend few months on.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohab View Post
    Read page 1, bottom comment by Sparkz. He explains why this won't become a 'pay-to-win' game (I think he played on the German servers, which has been live for much longer than the UK server).
    That is technically not true. I mean with gems you can speed up production(provision house) and most likely you will in the future be able to instantly create the resource from a resourcebuilding(I guess that is what the buttons in like iron smelter is for). So technically you get get to level 50 MANY times faster than if you do not pay for gems. However, I don't really see a problem with this, people can play at their own pace and no one else cares!

For endgame stuff I hate what trivian does, its basically boring! It would be better to have some sort of quests much like instanses in WoW(I don't play the game myself but still). Guilds could unite in a wide variety of quests like creating enormous buildings or defeat an island in a few days or whatever BB can come up with. This would probably increase the lifespan of the game. I haven't tried aventures yet so I do not know what they bring to the table but I would think that having like some way of expanding to a new island, do a few quests and then return back with a lot of LOOT is also fun .

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Todilo View Post
    That is technically not true. I mean with gems you can speed up production(provision house) and most likely you will in the future be able to instantly create the resource from a resourcebuilding(I guess that is what the buttons in like iron smelter is for). So technically you get get to level 50 MANY times faster than if you do not pay for gems.
    Wrong.

Whats slowing levelling down is not the production, its the time needed to finish an adventure plus time to earn enough and buy a decent adventure. Given current situation on market (on well developed servers ofc ) there is really no way to get more than 100k XP a day, which is barely 30-50% more than people make without investing ANY diamonds.

Whats an unfair advantage though is the gift shop, where houses, watermills and silos are gifted in exchange for lots of gold.
    Last edited by sparkz; 12.12.11 at 15:42.

Reply to Thread