Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Trade offer timer.

World
    Newfoundland

Suggestion: Trade offer timer.

Currently atm when accepting a trade offer in trade tab, when a trader who is offering the resource is offline and you accept that offer you have to wait until they come online.
    I propose a time limit of maybe 5 - 10 mins after you have accepted that offer in the trade tab.
    That way you can get back the spent resource to perhaps use or trade with another active user.
    https://soundcloud.com/damocracy_music/get-mad <-- My music channel on Soundcloud

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i can't remember how many trades i accepted and my resources are stucked because players log out, some i think didn't even relog to decline them... it's quite a game breaker.

World
    Newfoundland
    Another idea I was thinking of was next to the traders name in the trade tab, an online/offline icon should be there to show whether the trader is online or not.
    https://soundcloud.com/damocracy_music/get-mad <-- My music channel on Soundcloud

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The trades are only valid 10 mins, so the offers should be too. Once the trade has expired any offers should be cancelled.
    If you are going offline you should really cancel your trade IMO

World
    Newfoundland
    I just did another 2 trades with no reply and its been over 20 mins now. While they both put up the new trades in trade tab.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    there shouldnt be a trade timer.. In many cases both guys would really like that trade, but maybe one of them has not enough resources right now. Only thing what should be done, is that both guys can decline trade, when ever they like...

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with molder.
    Whenever I accept a trade I need to keep the option to decline if the other party is slacking in responce.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    perhaps it should be set that you can't make an offer to an offline player, or when a player goes offline the offer is cancelled and your goods returned.

It would also be good to be able to see your current offers somewhere with the ability to withdraw an offer so you can use the resources elsewhere or for another offer.

World
    Newfoundland
    To be honest, not being able to make offers to offline players (and offers getting cancelled when the player goes offline) wouldn't solve anything.
    Me, like a lot of others, keep the game open pretty much 24/7 even if we're not at the keyboard 24/7.

But yeah, I second being able to cancel the offers you made to trades posted by others.
    Last edited by ShadowMorph; 14.12.11 at 09:21.

World
    Newfoundland
    I alsi agree! The number of times I have sent a trade to a user, waited 10+ mins, got fed up, offered out more resources to another user. They have accepted, and then 2 hours later I get a notification of a trade for goods I don't need or want any more. We should be able to cancel our trade request, or decline the trade after the other user has accepted.

Reply to Thread