Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re-locate buildings

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Re-locate buildings

Any chance you could add the ability to move buildings once they have been built? I placed things all over the shop during the tutorial, and now I want to tidy up my Village, but can't . Don't really want to go through the hassle of demolishing & rebuilding.

World
    Newfoundland
    This would be a handy feature.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    They do not have the technology to build big trucks that are able to move buildings. Also never seen a game before where that is possible. I find in inlogical to have such a featere, and it does not cost you much to demolish and build buildings again.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    of course it costs, you only get 25% of the resources back. Other games I play allow you to move things

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Guenivere
    Its not something i think fits in settlers. but several online browser games support this feature.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukar View Post
    @Guenivere
    Its not something i think fits in settlers. but several online browser games support this feature.
    I agree, it encourages you to plan well

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    hahah ! Its expensive to move lvl 2 marble massions or lvl 2 iron weponsmiths.. other building i removed my self ..

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    hahah ! Its expensive to move lvl 2 marble massions or lvl 2 iron weponsmiths.. other building i removed my self ..
    well.. by the time you build those you should know how to plan em correct the 1st time. aka you should not be needing to move those

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    or at least, make the demolishing "reward" higher. Its not realistic for feudal/stoneage societies to "only" be able to reuse 25% of the materials.... You cannot tell me that planks with nails in them, cannot be reused.
    If a moving option is made, then it should come at higher levels, where carts has been discovered.
    Another suggestion could be that it took twice the building time, to relocate a building, as they would have to tear it down, and rebuild it.
    Many players (I assume), is going to start the game without reading manuals on these forums, build and plan horribly, only to find out at what costs, much later. This is bad, in my opinion.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    perhaps moving rather than demolishing should get, say 75% resource back, ie the cost to move it is 25% of original cost.

The tutorial should heave better info to try to inform players about the need for planning

Reply to Thread