Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem with ENG web site

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Problem with ENG web site

Hi to all,

Problem is with starting page http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en . We have tried with all known browsers but result is the same broken web page.

The strange thing is that friend and i have same configuration sw and hw and i can play the game and he can't even we are in same room on same LAN network, with identical permissions.

Please help

If you need nick names i will send it to you up on request (He can't open a ticket because he have this problem with log in and start page, btw he is on lv. 16 and he have beta key. till yesterday everything was working fine )
    Attached Files

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Send an e-mail to account.support@thesettlersonline.com. Hopefully BB_Ian should see it in a couple of days and get back to you with a solution. In the meantime try clearing the cache and cookies and updating Flash. Also, some addons can block flash they perceive as adds or spam.

Good luck!

BB_Azariel

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Or update drivers, dunno if it will work, but 9/10 the support will tell u to do so.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Azariel,

OK i will send e-mail to my friend so he can send this to BB_Ian. Just little update, this is not first game which we are testing so we have done some research.
    We have flash same versions, same versions of browsers, same OS with all the patches, etc.

Only what is different is that my friend has clean cache and cookies yesterday and i didn't. Funny thing is that German version work fine (we don't have an account on that server but web page is loaded normally like it should be). Any other game which we have test on-line and which is working in flach works fine (this is not first game which we testing, and we are IT Admins here on this computers so we don't have any limitations)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUpSide View Post
    Or update drivers, dunno if it will work, but 9/10 the support will tell u to do so.
    Check that same driver versions - but i don't see any connection between drivers and first or let's say main page....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, started yesterday morning first thing, haven't updated nothing in the last few days and started playing Settlers without any problems.

Good luck.
    mmmuuu

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah I know, but they say that to every problem you have.
    Thinking ahead..

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just find out that i have also problem with other browsers only modzilla works fine..... really strange.....

World
    Newfoundland
    It's a browser issue. Not sure what the root problem is though. Some people the game freaks out in firefox, others it doesn't. Some people use Chrome because this issue isn't there, others find it is, etc etc.

Check this link that has been discusing this issue;
    Initialising Login Queue

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Update: Just find out one more difference. On my computer i have registered using facebook just like my friend but my account is remembered so i use this link http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/play to enter the game but if i use logout button i receive page which you can see in attach.
    Attached Images

Reply to Thread