Reply to Thread

Thread: [Bug] Building Queue

World
    Newfoundland

Post [Bug] Building Queue

As a lot of you probably have noticed the building queue holds quite a few bugs, this thread is dedicated to reporting them.

* Buildings not showing up: Sometimes the buildings you queue up does not show in the building queue. They are there, holding a spot, but not visible.
    * 2 buildings in queue make it full: Occationally it happens that the building queue gets full when you have only queued up two buildings.
    * Building at 100% in queue: Happened today that a building stayed in the queue at 100% despite being fully produced. The building itself was working so I guess it's just a matter of refreshing the queue.

Please go on and post the bugs you are aware of even if mentioned before.
    --> On my spare time I work on a "Free 2 Play" quiz game for Android devices, it's called bClever. Be sure to check it out. <--

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Building que is sometimes slow indeed + the i have expirienced the same issue's above

World
    Newfoundland
    * Number of available licenses is calculated improperly for last available building

E.g you have 3 permits left, you queue 2 buildings, you wont be able to queue third until those 2 are completed - one remaining license is displayed on top panel but you cant select any buildings other than wells/ grain fields (as if the number of remaining licenses was zero).

This is a known problem that hasnt been fixed for ages. will most likely happen on this server aswell.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    * Number of available licenses is calculated improperly for last available building

E.g you have 3 permits left, you queue 2 buildings, you wont be able to queue third until those 2 are completed - one remaining license is displayed on top panel but you cant select any buildings other than wells/ grain fields (as if the number of remaining licenses was zero).
    Ah probably why I sometimes only can queue two.
    --> On my spare time I work on a "Free 2 Play" quiz game for Android devices, it's called bClever. Be sure to check it out. <--

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I recently stumbled across a bug with the building queue when i was constructing my Branch office. It had been in the queue for a while waiting for resources and because of that I had moved it up and down in priority a couple of times. So when I finally had enough resources and the construction started it suddenly stated that the building progress was "-2354%" and the timer went backwards (i.e. -50sec). I updated my browser and everything was back to normal but I figured I should report this little bug while I'm at it =)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been experiencing problems with the build queue and licences.
    I demolished buildings to free up licences but they were not added - so I removed buildings from build queue to free up licences that way - my licences went from 3 to 0.

Reply to Thread