Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mods-admins

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Mods-admins

Can i ask, who of mods admins are deleting my forum topicks, just for fun, instead of writing answers and letting other peoples see my posts ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    21 views = 0 replies; So thats normal, that they keep deleting posts, instead of discusing things open ?

World
    Newfoundland
    I've had a simular problem tbh. I'm not sure if it's a forum bug though.
    I asked Calen and he was going to look but I couldn't remember the topic I had posted in, but it had been removed.

It's happened more than once now.

MOD_Seekhunt
    Molder i am deleting your "rants" about not being able to chat. If you have a problem with your bans in the game, please write to us in a mail in the game or here in the forum. NOT directly on the forum to hear what every one else has to say about your discussion

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there Molder,

I believe you posted a poll asking about the possibility of having a trade chan and complaining about being banned for trying to trade (repeatedly I'd like to add) on the Global-1 chan.

Please read the game and forum rules and you'll learn that these two things are forbidden. If you have a problem you can either contact support or use one of the existing topics on trade to discuss your wishes concerning the evolution of trade.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

BB_Azariel

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB_Azariel, tnx for answering my post (now). I had wrote ingame mails to 5 mods, no answers in 6 hours. I have wrote personal mail to one of the mods, no answer. I made a nice topick, about what people think about trade channel and spam rulles, and what to do later. There was nothing bad to delete and keep ignoring me. You do now, that with g1 mute-ban, also comes trade-ban, guild_chat-ban. That was what i wanted to discus with other players-

if i get a perma ban, for 1 line of trade (without warn), should i be banned from doing any trades and chatting with my guild aswell ?

I guess no! You should change that, ban mute thing aswell. ( So if callen ban me from G1, i got a G1 ban ) ( also perma bans, should be discused )

World
    Newfoundland
    You got a perma ban for trading in the chat even after being banned several times for it AND after being told by MODs and BBs that you could not do that. I perma-banned you myself when you said that you would carry on trading on global-1 until their is a real trade chan despite me telling you myself that you were not allowed to do that. I will not sit by and have players ignore what the moderators ask them to do (especially if this is against game rules).

Permanent bans are made for players who deserve them: to punish those who would abuse the system or disturb other player's experience of the game. If you get banned permanently then I guess you have deserved it.
    Again... If you have a problem with the reason of you personal ban or if you think it too harsh, then send a ticket to the support team.

As for your ingame mails to MODs: please note that they are players and have no obligation to respond instantly to messages they receive. More over, when you are moderating, one often does not have time to check every single message one receives

BB_Azariel

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would like to be claimed Hungarian SubForum!
    Where I may make this?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    It would like to be claimed Hungarian SubForum!
    Where I may make this?
    The option for a Hungarian Forum is not available at this time. The Polish Forum is Temporary and will no longer be available when The Polish Servers are open.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, not optional the Hungaian Server. But this Subforum is likes the hungarian fan! I want to help others and it would be nice to own language to talk a little. I also help given to post and to monitor the changes.
    Thank you for your attention.

Closed Thread