View Poll Results: Buffs as production boost should be automated!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we want automated buff adding...

1 11.11%
  • Nah, it's terrible idea...

8 88.89%
Reply to Thread

Thread: A hand job BUFF killer

World
    Newfoundland

A hand job BUFF killer

Hello to all,

I just know you will kill me because I want kill Buff option as manual order, but please read my suggestion.

Buffs are wasting players time at least those as food. I love settlers logic just because little people have their own brain to think... as their leader I just need to give direction of development. Now with buffs, my position of leader is demoted to worker level and I hate this...

Well, here is the solution... why not implement next procedure:

Little fishermen catch the fish
    Provisions house make food
    In production houses like (Mason, Coking plant, Cooper mine etc.) you just select which type of Buff you want
    and... there we go... my production economy works double shifts for food rations...

Thank you for reading.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice idea, but the whole idea of buffs IS that they are manual, otherwise what's the point of the sandwiches & gift baskets, you could just use fish all the time.
    You need to be online to keep adding them.

World
    Newfoundland
    Ah... so social issue is main reason for manual Buffs... but what about us who work over day and sleep over night??? We could peak an eye to the game from time to time, but really don't have all my lifetime to play... no offence game is great, but people around me also got their needs.... (children, wife, job etc.)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Energuman, for guys like you i suggest to find ingame friends and exchange sandwich buffs. Normal sandwich is 2 hours x2 production, if you buff each other (friends bonus) its +50%, so thats 3 hours. If you do like this, you can easely not come to game for 3 hours and evrything will work x2 ..

Further there is basket buffs, which gives 6 hours and with rebuff bonus thats 9 hours. In this case, you really can login like 2 times a day ... I am mostly using sandwiches, like 10-25 exchanging them with some friends or alias, and using only on lvl 2-3, so the effect is even better.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for advice since there is impossible to convince CEO of this game to change policy... Obvious I must adapt, but it's still reminds me on Ages of Empires rather then Settlers... >-)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by molder View Post
    Further there is basket buffs, which gives 6 hours and with rebuff bonus thats 9 hours....
    How does the rebuff bonus work?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you buff a friend's building they get an extra 50% increase in the buff effect.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    great suggestion, my full support

World
    Newfoundland
    Not a bad idea,BUT,and there always is a but, buffs were,in fact, implemented to make you enter the game and activate them.
    I would,in fact add to your suggestion the possibility of stacking buffs.

Reply to Thread