Reply to Thread

Thread: Trading problem/bug

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Trading problem/bug

I've been getting trade requests for offers I cleared many minutes before. I stay online while my offer is current but go off and do other things a few minutes after it expires. This could leave offers hanging for a long time (and possibly get me a bad reputation). Surely if someone tries to accept a cleared offer the system should tell them that the trade is no longer available.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have seen this before many times, sometimes my trade ends .. i wait another 10-20 minutes, lof off, later on log in and i got 1-2 trades i dont kow why its so...

MOD_Seekhunt
    This can happen if a player updates the trade window, while you have your trade up.
    The trade will only go away if the person updates the window again.
    If he dont do that he will still see the offers for when ever he updates the window before. Hence a trade offer for something that has expired long time ago.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    trouble is, they can even respond to a trade, over 2 hoursafter you cancel it (not just let it die of natural causes), that shouldn't happen.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    A self refreshing trade pane would sort this. Once every 30 seconds maybe. Eliminate the "update" button.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    But i like my trades being visable hours after it was up. This is very nice, because we can only offer or ask 400 of an item at a time, while it's not strange to want to trade 10k+ of an item, so you need to have many people accepting your offer anyway. I also like seeing old trade offer's, in the hope the other guy still wants to accept it and because it helps me better know the price for an item.

Reply to Thread