Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Customizable resource-bar

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    did u know u can open up a window showing all ur stock?
    Are you a troll? You've replied to 3 of my posts on 3 different threads, each for no other reason but to dismiss and belittle me.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I don't see the benefit of any resource on the top of my screen. Population, building licence and gems are not in economy overview so those are nice.
    There are 70+ resources so why put 6 op there. The list of 'important' resources is much longer than 6 and changes all the time. The colors in the economy overview give much more important information, but I certainly don't want that in the top of my screen.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    no i'm not a troll and i apologise if i have upset u in any way.

i simply agree with budgie more than you on this subject. BB can only make decisions based on players feedback.
    i do agree with ur other post about lots in to, i just pointed out its not necessary to post 2 very similar threads at the same time.
    i gave positive feedback to ur useful thread for newer players about geo's.

keep posting Nosa, just because i dont always agree doesn't mean i don;t enjoy reading.

we all have different opinions and this is the place to air them, the secret is to embrace this and all get along regardless
    Last edited by vigabrand; 27.02.18 at 14:17.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please, let's be civil folks and stay on topic!

World
    Newfoundland
    I Like this idea. I think it would be quite useful when saving for upgrades, or just trying to get production lines balanced. Also the items listed do not change after a certain level. As you no longer use those items, well except coins i guess.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Customizable Resourse Bar

As the game grows through the years, and we have some new building resources to upgrade buildings at levels 6 and 7, I think its silly to see Stones and Pinewood Planks on my resources bar up on the screen. I prefer those to be replaced with Granite and Exotic Wood Planks there and even maybe Grout and Mahogany Planks. So maybe the whole bar should be customizable from the player or automatically adjusted with current building resources depending on player level.
    Players 50-59 - pinewood planks and stones replaced with granite and exotic wood planks
    Players 60-69 - hardwood planks and marble replaced with grout and mahogany planks
    Players 70-80 - granite and exotic wood planks replaced with advanced tools and oil

or just fully customizable resource bar

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 02.01.20 at 09:55.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Newfoundland
    Even disregarding the fact that anything customizable is probably far exceeding BBs dev team ability, youre as likely to see any major updates to the interface as youre likely to see the update to the shop.

Remember you still can buy 500 granite for 995 gems, like it was 2011.

Literally no resources are (or ever were) dedicated to keep the game up to date.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I would go for full customisation. You could stick with 6 items in the list, but provide a drop down for each so you can pick whatever you want.

In addition I would also suggest allowing timers to be added instead of resources, eg time until barracks/prov/bookbinder finished.

Reply to Thread