Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: SidV's adventure journal

SidV
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoan View Post
    Are there no combat sim for advetures enemys?
    sure Kavoan... i prefer this Fight Simulator: http://hallophp.de/dso_kampfsimulator/en/

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Perfect! Thank you!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I shall soon play Horse back. Will I get loots for the skipped camps to?

SidV
    I shall soon play Horse back. Will I get loots for the skipped camps to?
    You get always in the end of every adventure the XP and the loot. To get a loot you have to complete the mission briefing successfully. If you dont complete the mission you get no reward. XP counts for each defeated camp.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    One more Question! If I transfer over enemy land with a general and soldiers. Will they dont attack camps if they are near it?

SidV
    One more Question! If I transfer over enemy land with a general and soldiers. Will they dont attack camps if they are near it?
    No, in transfer mode your troops are safe.
    BTW: I think for so short Questions its faster you ask ingame in the helpchannel

SidV
    Hi there,

new tactical map added today for Traitors and added parts of the garrison settings to The Black Knights, Victor The Vicious, Secluded Experiments, The Dark Brotherhood and Sons Of The Veldt.

Next tactical map would be: The Black Knights & Victor The Vicious.
    And finally i got the adventure "Old Friends" so i could finish that also in the next days.

See Yu,
    SidV

World
    Newfoundland
    My reward for Pirates Adventure

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi SidV,

Thanks for the great adventure journal - I've just found Horseback and I wanted to use your guide, looking at your tactical map - am I correct in assuming the camps with black numbers (with no troop numbers on the list) are left un-attacked??

Where it says landing zone - is that where you enter the map?? as it looks like all the attacking is done from left to right?

Sorry I just want to make sure I understand it correctly so I can be best prepared for it as I didn't complete the last adventure (witch of the swamp) I tried on my own and feel it was such a waste if you know what I mean (I went too quickly and was not well enough prepared).

SidV
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons_Breath View Post
    Hi SidV,

Thanks for the great adventure journal - I've just found Horseback and I wanted to use your guide, looking at your tactical map - am I correct in assuming the camps with black numbers (with no troop numbers on the list) are left un-attacked??

Where it says landing zone - is that where you enter the map?? as it looks like all the attacking is done from left to right?

Sorry I just want to make sure I understand it correctly so I can be best prepared for it as I didn't complete the last adventure (witch of the swamp) I tried on my own and feel it was such a waste if you know what I mean (I went too quickly and was not well enough prepared).
    Hi Drangons_Breath and thx

- yes black numbers are skiped camps
    - yes landing zone is where you arrived first with your troops
    - yes first attack from the left in order of the garrison settings on the tactical map

and yes i know the feeling to go unprepared into a new adventure *gg* ... have fun and good luck with the loot!

See Yu,
    SidV

Reply to Thread