1 x Traitors
    2 x The Island Of The Pirates
    2 x Horseback
    1 x Stealing From The Rich
    1 x Dark Priests

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am preparing for The Island Of Pirates ^^. doing it with a different setup though since i do not have soldiers yet =(.

1) 100 Deckscrubber, 50 Gunman [12R 188C (10R)]
    2) 50 Caltrop, 100 Deckscrubber [200R (42R)]
    3) 50 Caltrop, 50 Gunman, 100 Saber-rattler [144R 56M (86R)]
    4) 60 Deckscrubber, 60 Knifethrower, 60 Caltrop [144R 56M (52R)]
    5) 40 Caltrop, 40 Saber-rattler, 40 Gunman [144R 56M (43R)]
    6) 80 Caltrop, 2 Petty officer 2nd class, 80 Saber-rattler [144R 56M (48R)]
    7) 90 Caltrop, 90 Saber-rattler [144R 56M (53R)]

8) 100 Deckscrubber, 30 Caltrop, 40 Gunman [144R 56M (55R)]
    W1) 100 Caltrop [144R 56M (21R)]

9) 100 Caltrop, 70 Saber-rattler [144R 56M (45R)]
    10) 10 Petty officer 2nd class, 1 Crazy Cook, 70 Gunman, 100 Saber-rattler [1. 117R 2. 40R 160C (139R)]

SidV

Question Adventure Pro Tips

Hi folks,

because some of you ask me often the same questions and i'm a little bit lazy guy... i will post here some adventure pro tips. I will update it from time to time. You could see an info about the changes at the end of this message.

Adventure Pro Tips

Q1: "Can i invite friends in my adventure?"
    There are single and multiplayer adventure's at the moment available (1 Player, 2 or 3 Player). You could only invite people from your friendlist or guildmembers of your guild. Open the quest book, click on the adventure and then "invite friends".

PRO TIP: When you invite a friend into you'r adventure, be sure he is online and could accept immediately. After you invite your friend, a mail go's forward to him and he has 8 hours time to accept. If he would not accept, there is no way to stop the invitation. So you have to wait 8 hours. After the 8 hours you should get an automatically denial-mail. But there is a bug at the moment, so you get in some cases NO message back = means you could not invite an other and your friend has also no option to accept after the 8 hours.
    Q2: "How do i get adventures?"
    There are 3 way's to get adventures: a) over the gem-shop b) the adventure seek with your explorer or scout and c) by trading with friends or other players.

PRO TIP: Use the trading channel ( /joinchat global-7 ) or the forum ( Marcetplace ) to get info about adventure sellers. You could trade adventures like other items directly with your friends. Choose your friend, click on his avatar or name in the chat and choose trading. Then choose ITEMS in the trading window. Thats it.
    Q3: "On adventures is there any benefit to taking out all of the camps?"
    You will get only the XP (experience points) for defeating camps. So the benefit to taking out all of the camps is, that you will get the whole, possible XP from an adventure.

PRO TIP: But it is possible to skip some camps and get also all possible XP! If you defeat the camp leader of a sector, you will get the XP for the whole sector (inkl. the skiped camps).
    Q4: "Help me! I lost some troops after the adventure finished!"
    All troops assigned to a general come back with him after the adventure finished. Troops without a general come back per "Troops Transport". You could see it in your starmenu:

PRO TIP: Assign troops to empty generals before you start you're last attack. So you save time for the troop transport (90 minutes instead of 30 minutes with a general).
    Q5: "What does Initiative First Strike mean?"
    I copy/paste here the translated info from the german wiki for you: "The battles follow a turn-based system that is based on the life points (LP) and the loss of a unit. Once a unit has 0 LP, this is (as you can probably imagine already) dead. Which unit attacks first, depends on their initiative. A distinction is made, the following initiatives: low, medium and high. The units with the highest initiative attack first (First Strike). After one iteration of a Intiative units with 0 LP (or less) declared dead. Units of the same initiative in order to engage in the table. The individual unit types are also attacked in the same order as they appear in the table, the player or the opponent's units. Note the special position of the cavalry or guard dogs, which focuses not on the table order, but to the life points of the units."

PRO TIP:
    First strike units (initiative low)are: C (cavalry)
    Second strike units (initiative medium) are the most: R/M/S/E/B/LB/A
    Last strike units (initiative low) are: K (cannoneer)
    Q5: "What is splash damage?"
    A special feature are the bosses or units with splash damage: When a unit kill is transferred, the remaining damage to the nearest unit, so as to kill a boss many units in one turn, while a unit never without surface damage more than one enemy unit can kill per round.
    Q6: "What symbolized the flowers on the adventure icons?"
    The colors of the "flower" in the logo reflects the approximate level of difficulty:
    white = easy = lvl1-4
    green = medium = lvl4-6
    blue = difficult = 6-9
    violet = very difficult = 9

PRO TIP: A higher lvl does not automatically mean more units. Of course the higher lvl needs in the most cases more units, but for example "The Nords" need much less units as the "Son's of the veld".
    Q8: "What means the player-lvl on the adventure? For example the outlaws is lvl36+ ?"
    The most adventure have a player-lvl, but thats only for buying an adventure in the gem-shop. With lvl26+ you could play theoretical every adventure.

PRO TIP: It is possible that for example a lvl36+ player (who could by a lvl36 adventure like "Outlaws") gift you an adventure. Then you could NOT accept it from your mailbox if you are NOT lvl36+! Better the lvl36+ player bought it for himself and sends you the adventure with the normal trading option. So a lvl26+ player could also "buy" and play a higher lvl adventure from the gem-shop. Adventures what you find with the explorer you could play also always.
    Q9: "How i could share my adventure lootspot?"

PRO TIP: Please read this tread: How to? loot spots
    Q10: "How much cost a R or M?"

PRO TIP: Please read this tread: How to? troops costs
    Q11: "How much is a lootspot worth?"

PRO TIP: Please read this tread: How to? worth of loot spots

See Yu,
    SidV
    Last edited by SidV; 02.03.12 at 02:07. Reason: update Q11

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thx for your work with these tuts, SidV!

SidV

Red face Bounty Hounter

Hi folks!

The Bounty Hounter adventure is maybe the first adventure what you will play. You get them with lvl26 and it's the tutorial adventure.
    It's very easy to play and you could finished it in 1-2 hours with only one general.

Have fun with it, see yu,
    SidV

Adventure Infos:
    Player Level: 26+
    Difficulty: 1/10
    Number of Players: 1
    Duration: 3 days
    Experience Points: 202
    Where to get?: One adventure as lvl26 reward and you could buy a 2nd one from the gemshop for 10 fish

Reward Infos (XP 202)

Map

Tactical Map

Garrison Settings
    Units need: 80C is the cheapest way (no loses). You could also use 100R if you have no C at this time.
    Units lost: 0 or some R

1) 10 Scavenger [80C]
    2) 5 Scavenger [80C]
    3) 10 Scavenger [80C]
    4) 6 Scavenger, 6 Stone Thrower [80C]
    5) 15 Scavenger [80C]

Shortcuts:
    R = Recruits
    C = Cavalry
    Last edited by SidV; 11.03.12 at 00:22. Reason: checked again OK :)

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerCore View Post
    Not sure but isn't something like 100 R and 100 M cheaper to make for croaker? Soldiers are a pain :P will give 40-50 R dead
    As you all know im new to these sort of games, but how is making 110 R and 100 M cheaper than making just 1 soldier ? or am i missing something, cheers

SidV
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader View Post
    As you all know im new to these sort of games, but how is making 110 R and 100 M cheaper than making just 1 soldier ? or am i missing something, cheers
    hmm i dont understand what you mean. KillerCore wants to know if its also possible to use M instead of S, thats all. And thats what i replay him

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SidV View Post
    hmm i dont understand what you mean. KillerCore wants to know if its also possible to use M instead of S, thats all. And thats what i replay him
    Well i read it as, you only use 1 soldier, then his reply is "Not sure but isn't something like 100 R and 100 M cheaper to make for croaker? Soldiers are a pain :P" so he saying making 1 soldier is a pain ? and im saying making 100R and 100M is alot harder and longer than making just 1 soldier, i think im getting confused somewhere thats all

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader View Post
    Well i read it as, you only use 1 soldier, then his reply is "Not sure but isn't something like 100 R and 100 M cheaper to make for croaker? Soldiers are a pain :P" so he saying making 1 soldier is a pain ? and im saying making 100R and 100M is alot harder and longer than making just 1 soldier, i think im getting confused somewhere thats all
    SidV used 50R 150S on Croaker. so what i asked was in replacement of those units. not 1 soldier.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerCore View Post
    SidV used 50R 150S on Croaker. so what i asked was in replacement of those units. not 1 soldier.
    Ah silly me, your correct and i am wrong, i only saw the 1 S he used on the previous camp, missed the 150 S camp, DOH

Reply to Thread