Reply to Thread

Thread: FAQ - Game problems & tips

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Question FAQ - Game problems & tips

I thought it was a good idea to sum up some problems and tips in a single threat to help out the new settlers! i will try to keep this up to date while time allows it. I hope this will help some people with some problems they face! If you find any error in my guidance then please let me know!

** General **

Q: How can i trade with people?
    A: Once you become level 17 you can build the Branch Office. Once this building is build you get a new
    channel between your chat channels where you can setup a trade.

Q: How can i get more settlers?
    A: For each 25 bread you can make one settler at the Provision House. You can also buy settlers with Gems.

** Resources **

Q: Help my mines are depleted!
    A: Every mine has a capacity which differ depending on the resource type. When a mine
    is depleted send out your Geogolist to find that resource again. Once he found it you can
    re-build your mine again.

Q: What does the Recycling manufactory do?
    A: The Recycling Manufactory gives you 1 coal per cycle without the cost of anything and never
    runs out of coal. It can also be upgraded to increase the output!

Q: What does the Watermill do?
    A: The Watermill gives you 1 water per cycle without the cost of anything and never runs
    out of water. It can also be upgraded to increase the output!

Q: What does the Silo do?
    A: The Silo regenerates 1 wheat per cycle on the closest Wheatfield without the cost of anything
    and never runs out. It can also be upgraded to increase the output!

Q: Do wheatfields and wells take building licenses?
    A: Wheatfields and wells do not take building licenses. Do note wells do take 1 settler for each well!

Q: Whats is the use of the buffs in the provision house?
    A: These buffs will double your production of a building for x minutes. If you use it on a friends
    building the time is boosted with 50% so be sure to ask your friends to buff your buildings while
    you buff theres! Note: It boosts the output the needed resources will stay the same!

Q: How do i refill fish and animals?
    A: You can make the refill items in your provision house at the deposits tab.

** Building/Expanding **

Q: I have cleared a zone by defeating the bandit leader, why can't i build there?
    A: To build in a new zone you first need to build a Storage in that zone.

Q: How do i get more building licenses?
    A: If you defeat the Bandit Leader of a zone, then you will be rewarded with 10 Building Licenses.
    Building Licenses can also be bought in the Gem Shop.

** Combat **

Q: I attacked camp X but my general went to another camp?
    A: If you click on a camp you will see a Red surrounding around the camp. Once your general enters a red
    zone then your general will be drawn to that camp. So before you go for a camp be sure to check that your
    general will now walk through another's camp red zone!

Q: Can i let my general retreat?
    A: Once your general is moving towards the camp you selected you can let it retreat. simply click on your
    garrison and click on the retreat button (white flag). Do note you can't let your general retreat when he is
    inside a camp fighting, only when he is moving on the map!

** Game Problems **
    Will be updates as soon as i have gathered some questions and solutions. Many problems with the client can be fixed by either refreshing the page or clearing the cache.

** Support **

Q: Where can i find help if everything else didn't help
    A: You can fill in a ticket here: http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support

Do you have a problem, solution or tip? feel free to post here and i will update as soon as possible.
    Last edited by KillerCore; 17.12.11 at 10:50.

Reply to Thread