Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    lvl 23 settler is looking for a nice guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hallo,
    looking for guild lvl only 16 but played this game on german servers and really like it.Online all the time

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking for mature Danish/scandinavian/euroguild - lvl 16, but not for long =P

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wishing to join guild. 52 years old. Have played all the Settlers games. I have played TSO for around a month. I am level 24. I am thinking that very soon I may need more experienced players. I try to buff my friends daily.
    Last edited by NZBigAl; 02.01.12 at 07:33.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have a Guild : "Norwegian Vikings" need members. I'v played for 14 days, lvl 28, and increasing fast, need other players for future adventures. (you don't have to be norwegian to join, but preffered)

Nicander
    Last edited by Nicander; 12.01.12 at 14:16.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking for a guild. I'm level 17 (been playing for 4 days) and 24 years old. Not played settlers since about Settlers IV but really enjoying TSO. Hoping to learn a lot more about the game tactics and have a laugh with some people at the same time.

World
    Newfoundland
    HI Im Ladyfleata 32 female lvl 18 in game looking for a good English guild for me and my friend Mystiebudgie (also lvl 18, also female). Both in the UK. We are both on everyday for a few hours

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking for a guild. Patthedog, level 21, on every day for short time morning and evening. Not an overachiever, also play warcraft at a plodding rate.
    Grateful for the people on chat who point out stuff to me is a plain and simple fashion. Played every version of settlers, biological scientist, retired, female, like scuba diving and nature stuff.
    Langauges limited to english, french and welsh (basic reading level the latter) and I can't spell in any languge.
    Last edited by Patthedog; 06.01.12 at 11:06. Reason: langauges

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    English guy looking for a guild and guidance, have have got to level 25 and things are starting to bog down. Online for a few hours a day and happy to help in anyway I can.

Reply to Thread