Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Newfoundland

World
    Newfoundland
    Freddie's Army is getting close to that magic number 10!

If you're thinking of joining a guild, now might be the time to do it!

Contact MumofFreddie. Don't delay - do it today!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hellou

I am semiactive player, I have times I don't play and then times I play more. There may be even couple months I don't play at all. But now I am level 40 so there must be times I play more Any ~40lvl guilds?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi,
    i'm looking for guild. started playing 4 weeks ago so not really expientenced
    normally i play after work (now i have time off, so i play little more)
    i was in a guild but missed talking and the advise of higher levelers.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello all! I'm just starting off the game (level 21 at the moment) but planning to be very active. Looking for an active guild to chat with as well as play together and take part in guild quests, etc. I'm based in the UK/France depending on the time of the year (I study in the UK but my home is in France so I come back here for holidays) so a guild where most members are in the same time zone would be good. Send me a mail in game if you've got free spots in your guild

EDIT: Not looking for a guild anymore.
    Last edited by EdoDodo; 27.07.13 at 23:46. Reason: Guild found.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EdoDodo View Post
    Hello all! I'm just starting off the game (level 21 at the moment) but planning to be very active. Looking for an active guild to chat with as well as play together and take part in guild quests, etc. I'm based in the UK/France depending on the time of the year (I study in the UK but my home is in France so I come back here for holidays) so a guild where most members are in the same time zone would be good. Send me a mail in game if you've got free spots in your guild
    Just a quick note in case you didn't know, you can play the French version of The Settlers Online as well
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Just a quick note in case you didn't know, you can play the French version of The Settlers Online as well
    Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know of it, but I'm good with the English version. I consider English my first language

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, Im Violetamnesia I'm 27, female and level 36. I have been playing for a long time but have had patches of not playing. When active I try and log on at least once a day, even if its just to get the bonus and replant farms etc.

Im looking for a relaxed, friendly guild, and am mostly a lurker when it comes to posting. I havent seemed to get the knack for the combat side of the game, but would like to learn more statergy and would have no issues donating resorces etc if needed for guild quests.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all, I'm Makitum, just started playing this game yesterday, level 17, and looking to really get stuck into this game and see all it has to offer. I'm looking for a friendly, fun and sociable guild to be a part of for a long time. I will always strive to be the best I can and always willing to help out the guild when I can.

Looking forward to playing with some of you.

/Maki

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    lvl 23 from IUK looking for a guild. If you wanna know just ask

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,
    Looking for a guild to join. I get on everyday but some days I can only get on for a few minutes. The other days i'm on for several hours at a time. It would have to be a guild that has some commitment but not too much. Lv 33 at the moment.

Reply to Thread