Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Newfoundland

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there! Looking for an Australian guild to join. Adult with full time job, so my time is limited to after hours. I am currently at lvl 22 but I think I have the game mechanics down. Looking for a friendly bunch of people to banter in more than just the main channel - love to join a guild that is pretty laid back. Cheers - Syllie

Castaway
    World
    Newfoundland
    For those that are interested, 18+ and serious players: We got a few spots open and like to see new members. Females are extra welcome to balance out the gender ratio :-)
    You can send ingame mails to either me, Rikuli or SkinFlynt, so you can get a invitation.

See you soon?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey you!!

I've just created a guild with my brother and we're looking for people to fill it. We to chilled out people who don't necessarily talk all the time but just enjoy playing and talking here and there if we have time. If you're looking for a chilled place for people to just chat, help out with buffing and other such things like that not to mention just gettin some help with adventures then lemme know. The first 13 people to reply to this can join for free but everyone else after that will be 400 gold (just to pay for the extra guild slot). Also I wanna get atleast to 10 peeps so I can start doing some guild quest.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation lvl 31 player looking for guild!

as the title says...

my apoligies if ive put this thread in the wrong forum, as i didnt find it just posted it here..!

[Post Merged]
    Last edited by peck_ed; 06.08.13 at 11:22.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ok so i have no clue what the whole guild thing is. the only answer i got was "they help you"..........with what?

anyway im a level 32. im 38 years old and i live on the east coast of the US. any takers to show me what this guild thing is

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Guild recritment

guys i just mad a guild and it is called ose zenica i zivinice,tag name (OSE) and need new members if someone want to join add me harundelic as a friend and ill add you to guild. [ removed ]

English only please!

Thanks,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 07.08.13 at 06:19.

Castaway
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by rottenapple View Post
    ok so i have no clue what the whole guild thing is. the only answer i got was "they help you"..........with what?

anyway im a level 32. im 38 years old and i live on the east coast of the US. any takers to show me what this guild thing is
    Hey there rotten apple,
    in the opinion of MY guild, all guildies stand united to help eachother reach the next level. This works through resources, taking eachother on adventures ( lootspots ), tips, tricks, and it all goes in a friendly bunch of brothers. We share a lot, respect eachother, back up eachother, just like the US Marine Corps would... Nobody gets left behind... "Semper Fi"!! ( from latin: Semper Fidelity = Always Prepared (for eachother) )

meet me in ingame mail if you like to know more...

Bram ( B_v_M )

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

danish guild wantet

we are 2 high lvl danish players looking for a aktive danish guild.
    we have been playing setttlers for over 2 years now and want a guild that makes guildquests and have an aktive and frendly guildchat.
    we are both aktive dayli and both adults.
    please respond here in English so not to be deletet by mods.

kind regards
    Linnel and Linnel50

[ Post Merged ]
    Last edited by peck_ed; 07.08.13 at 08:58.

World
    Newfoundland
    Freddie's Army has one space available.

Send an email to MumofFreddie if you're a regular and active player

World
    Newfoundland
    We are looking for active Guild members to help complete daily Guild Quests, send me a PM in game or on here for more information!

Thanks
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread