Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Newfoundland

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is there a guild that won't keep nagging me to complete adventures for guild quests? If so, please ask me to join you!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry bazzablue, but we need to get them done. The new guild members page makes it easy for everyone to see. If you need help give me a shout.

World
    Newfoundland
    Freddie's Army has a couple of spots available. Small but friendly, we're looking for people who like to complete their guild quests and help each other along. Contact MumofFreddie if you're interested.

World
    Newfoundland
    the THU guild is still recruiting..

send me a mail ingame and ill contact you..

we are looking for adult players that are really loyal and do there GQ everyday. from levels 20 and up!

Greets Miranda
    The Hell Unleashed , best guild ever!! see you there! [THU]

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,

I'm Mazzick, lvl 19 currently and I'm looking for an active guild thats not afraid to help each other out.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    BRAVE -New Guild - Brave Heart

hi all - any active player wishing to join a fun, free guild - find me in the game and we'll have a wee chat! We are great at helping, chatting and having a good old time! Guild quests completed daily and we hold weekly quizes (prizes include everything you could dream of!!!) Level 35 onwards will be a definite invite however if you are a lower level - have a chat with me and we may decide you are brave enough to be in BRAVE!!

Dawnz

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cornish Pirates Utd [CPU] - Recruiting!
    We are recruiting! Please take your time to read threw this thread.

Requirements:

1. 18+
    2. Active online & on chat
    3. Willing to help others
    4. Happy to do guild quests (ask for help if needed)
    5. Willing to donate 10 gold coins every Monday
    6. If you have a reason for not being active please let someone know
    9. Lootspots are free to lower level players but you are welcome to sell them on trade if you wish
    7. Enjoy playing & have a fun time!
    8. New or Experienced players welcome!

We are a mixed bunch of new and experienced players! There are over 38+ active friendly guild members in Cornish Pirates Utd - [CPU]! And increasing! Every 10 gold coins donated every Monday it will go on creating new spots for new guild members increasing the amount of players ranking it up on the guild list! & on 10 great prizes! (the amount of help+resources you get while in this guild 10 gold coins is very little) Every 2 weeks Martin6 will randomly pick 7 people from a hat for amazing prizes!

Any people from any background from all over the world are welcome. Our experienced guild members will offer any Adventure/Quest help and give you guides that you can follow to make sure you are on the right path.

The first week will be free

If you are thinking about joining then leave a comment here or MAIL me: martin9 OR Martin6 (Captain) in-game!

Hope to see you soon!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi all would like to join a guild I play everyday and would like to be invited to a friendly guild

Castaway
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey everybody,

If you're looking for a ADULT guild, please consider the New World Ownership.

We're expanding FAST, but always looking for active members that can and will help out one another.
    In NWONL there are newbies and experienced players, we all team up to get everybody to the next level!

forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/23348-New-World-Ownership-(-NWONL-)-is-now-recruiting!!!?p=218262#post218262

Take a look! Not that many free spots are left!

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all
    Serenity Club is looking for new guildies again

Looking for active and social guildies. We have no rules but just ask you to be active player, do the daily quild quest, participate in adventures and guild chat.
    25+ pref and english is a must.
    So if you are looking for a guild and want to have fun, get tips, share resources, buffies and adventures; look no further. (no fees are required and all levels are welcome)
    You can send me or Joop an ingame mail or just reply to this post.
    Looking forward to meet you!

Reply to Thread