Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Newfoundland

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, if you still looking you are wellcome to us.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi I'm a lvl 36 settler who is looking for a guild with friendly people helping each other out. I started this game years ago, but never joined a guild and because of that iI always got stuck

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I don't see the point of joining a guild as in my experience no-one cooperates with anyone or helps with multi player missions / adventures which makes it almost impossible to make progress. Why is the game so heavily towards multi missions when no one appears interested.

Can anyone suggest a guild where people cooperate ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi - level 72 from the UK looking for a guild, which I hope would be my 3rd and last (I started playing in 2012). I offer a mature player, a balanced economy, help and aid (when I can) and I don't charge for loot spots!

All I seek is a pleasant and friendly guild within which to enjoy the game.

(Guild Found)
    Last edited by Itsakinda; 07.10.20 at 18:40.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking to join guild. Lvl 41. play daily.

Found, thx.
    Last edited by Frane_pitur; 29.11.21 at 09:11.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there! I'm linq2 and looking for a guild. It was about three years ago since my last login and I was suprised that my island isn't abandoned . I'm a casual player looking for some fun playing and occasionally team up for an adventure or event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Linq2 View Post
    Hi there! I'm linq2 and looking for a guild. It was about three years ago since my last login and I was suprised that my island isn't abandoned . I'm a casual player looking for some fun playing and occasionally team up for an adventure or event.
    Hi there Linq2, lots of guild would want you. all guilds want new players. Including my own - Zulu. But as much as we would like a new guildie to spoil with our help. I think you might want to find one with more than you at your level. I can see that you want to have someone to do adv with. All our active players are above level 65.
    We are a relaxed guild, if anyone else want to join, and we dont have any demands on doing guild quest unless you want to. So if you dont mind being in the retirement home - you would be welcome

greetings Urd
    Last edited by Urd123; 29.01.22 at 13:39.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    lvl 65 lf guild

Reply to Thread