Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Newfoundland

MOD_Seekhunt

Exclamation Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Newfoundland

You want to join a guild?
    Well this is the place to write. Many people is writing to join a guild, but maybe not all see the chat or looks for people to their guild.

SO now i have tried to make this topic in the forum.
    First of for you who would like to be in the guild.

- Good stuff to Write if you want to be in a guild:
    How much are you online, how much do you know the game, what level are you in, how old are you.

All this might be important for a guild master so remember to write good stuff about your self so you get to join a guild :-)

-----------------------------------------------

Now for all you guild masters out there, This thread is meant for players looking for a guild, not the otherway around.
    We stopped allowing general recruitment posts in this thread. Guild Recruitment posts belong in the recruitment thread of your Guild. (If your guild doesn't have one yet, you can create a new thread in this section of the forum: Guild Information & Recruitment)
    All recruitment messages from the start of October 2013 have been removed. All general guild recruitment posts will be removed without notification. Should you desire to invite a certain player to your guild, please PM him on the forum or in-game for details.

Regards,
    Fexno

Spoiler

Now for all you guild masters out there, if you search for new members this is the place to look. Hoping that more people will join your guild and fewer people will write in chat.

Now for both parts this is how you can contact each other.
    Either write to each other here in the forum, or via ingame mail.

In the ingame mail you can click on your mail icon down in the bottom menu. Then in the new menu click on "new mail". Now in the "to:" line write the start of the name, or the whole, and the rest of the name will come in the drop down menu.

Again write what is needed either as one who wants to join a guild or if you write to a person who could join your guild.
    Hopefully this will help both parts in the guild hunt :-)
    Last edited by Fexno; 17.09.14 at 18:15.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, I'm looking to join a guild. What's the first step???

World
    Newfoundland

contacting guildleaders

Could it be possible to make a "new-post" or "waiting-post" option under guildleaders, so one could e-maile them never the less they are not on-line? the one could ask for permission to joint the guild. As it is now you have to catch them when they are on-line, and maybe we are not playing the same time of the day... then it takes a long time to get in contact.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking for a mature guild. Main goals being buffing trading and easier adventuring when it comes around (not looking for the 100 member aspiring guilds :P)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    uk BASED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A GUILD JUST STARTED ON THE GAME TODAY

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is the first time I've played Settlers. I'm enjoying it and despite making some beginner mistakes I think I've been doing ok but I want to learn from people with more experience. I'm active, level 27, willing to contribute time and resources to help the guild.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking for a guild and friends.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i'm lvl 20 and search guild, my name it's Lord_Comandante, i can buy paperto make more space in ally please send me mail for join to your ally...

thanks to all

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lvl 20 settler looking for a fun striving guild to help build too and have fun

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lvl 26 looking for a nice guild with plenty of honest and friendly people.

Reply to Thread