Reply to Thread

Thread: Battles with Bandits

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Battles with Bandits

Why is this made that you ALWAYS lose a half of the enemy's army in recruits? For example: Your army is composed of 40 recruits and 20 archers and you attack a bandit camp with 40 Scavengers (the same stats as recruits), in this scenario you will lose 20 recruits. THIS IS DUMB ! Why do the bandits attack after they are DEAD ? I understand that this is a tutorial and this is made so the game is balanced in a PvP environment but I think that this is unfair. Also the game could be made more strategy-like, in the early levels there is no point of a second general. The battles always come down to: "how much is the difference between my men and his" there is absolutely no strategy involved. Except this fact everything else is perfect :)

Yours truly,
    Brutalitus

World
    Newfoundland
    They fight back because clearing the dead units comes AFTER the fight round. If it didnt, you could just clear most the camps in game using 200LB or 200 crossbowmen because barely any enemy units would live long enugh to fight back.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    perhaps the bandits should be shown to attack first. people wouldn't complain then when their dead troops fought back

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jools View Post
    perhaps the bandits should be shown to attack first. people wouldn't complain then when their dead troops fought back
    Since both units have normal attack initiative they actually strike at the same time but since it would be abit messy to have everything stike at the same they they just divide it up like that.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes I realise that, try reading what I said. The bandit should be shown attacking first, then the apparent dead unit attacking would be your own and people wouldn't complain so much about dead units attacking

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jools View Post
    Yes I realise that, try reading what I said. The bandit should be shown attacking first, then the apparent dead unit attacking would be your own and people wouldn't complain so much about dead units attacking
    Exactly

Reply to Thread