Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by toe316 View Post
    can anybody help i have just built the exotic wood saw mill but there is no exotic wood cutter how do we get the logs to turn into planks
    From adventure loots

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    ok thanks for the info mate

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Since this is a beta version, I'm wondering how fast is de development of this game. How often can I expect adjustments and/or improvements? What kind of adjustments are made most often? Just interested, since I'm new (and already hooked, I sadly admit). Great game, loved Settlers 1 from the beginning. I am missing some features of the old off-line versions though.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    how can restore my mines before they run out

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I noticed today, that I found (iron) mines with two different sizes. Now I have ones with 500 and 550 ores. I don't know why though, is the depositsize dependent on my level when finding them or luck or the place I found them? I would be very curious. Thx.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey all! I wonder, why i always have to less Iron, even when max. mines. Also, the storehouses are close enough. I often choose not to buff them since they're gone very fast. Damn Iron mines.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    How do I get more building licences?

I know some ways:
    Conquer a new sector - but I've almost finished sector 9 so that route will be closed soon.
    Level up - I got a 10 licence reward for level 32 (or was it 31?). Are they any more rewards like that?
    Buy them with gems.

Are there any other ways? What about adventures? Seems not from SidV's lists...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticBecs View Post
    Hey all! I wonder, why i always have to less Iron, even when max. mines. Also, the storehouses are close enough. I often choose not to buff them since they're gone very fast. Damn Iron mines.
    You have a lot of iron smelters?

Buffing the mines means they produce twice as much ore, not that the mines run out more quickly.

Upgrading the mines means that they run out more quickly, but produce the same amount of ore.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, new player here.

I just started playing today and jumped at it as it was an offline strategy (meaning - I built 4 forresters as soon as I got them available, couple of miners, 2 fishermen). So, my resources are depleeted, and I'm only in the tutorial stage. Any way to reset, start anew (and lose all the "progress" I made so far) or do I just have to wait for my resources to accumulate?

EDIT: Found an answer to this one, it's a no. Can't even start over with a fresh account. However it brought me to another question: Same IP's (or even the same computer), 2 different people, 2 different accounts, will I get banned when my boyfriend visits?
    Last edited by Trianam; 28.03.12 at 19:19.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I wonder when we will see some upgrades? I understand the issue with bugs and such,but u need to do something rather quickly. Or else u will lose players.
    And i think some compensation is in order for the delayed easter event on Northisle. Many has been "hanging in there" just to wait for this event and now,under a day,b4 it was supposed to start,it gets postponed.....
    Nice if any BB could answer me on this one.

Reply to Thread