Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hey,

I'm new to the game, played for about a week and am now level 18. I know not spectacular but I do have a life
    Is there any way to monitor the production capacity of my kingdom, in other words how much resources I'm using/creating per hour? I'm able to keep production times low by putting factories near storehouses and workyards inbetween deposits and storehouses. These numbers should help me balance supply and demand but right now I'm flying blind basically.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    New question: is anyone actually building roads and why?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all, can anyone tell me if I absolutely need a stable (I am level 22 and got Chuck and Metal tooth sectors yet to complete). If the stable is not necessary yet then I would rather leave it for a while to enable me to upgrade further buildings. Thanks would be grateful for any help on this! At the moment I'm planning to do a 2 stroke attack from a garrison up top and one down below with 200 recruits in each (fingers crossed I slaughter a lot lol)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Clogboy View Post
    New question: is anyone actually building roads and why?
    Yes, because they look nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon05 View Post
    Hi all, can anyone tell me if I absolutely need a stable (I am level 22 and got Chuck and Metal tooth sectors yet to complete). If the stable is not necessary yet then I would rather leave it for a while to enable me to upgrade further buildings. Thanks would be grateful for any help on this! At the moment I'm planning to do a 2 stroke attack from a garrison up top and one down below with 200 recruits in each (fingers crossed I slaughter a lot lol)
    All the guides recommend the use of cavalry for both sectors.
    If I recall from experience, sending 200 recruits against Metal Tooth will result in all recruits being killed by Metal Tooth himself.
    Last edited by Tierarzt; 06.02.12 at 08:37.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    Yes, because they look nice.

All the guides recommend the use of cavalry for both sectors.
    If I recall from experience, sending 200 recruits against Metal Tooth will result in all recruits being killed by Metal Tooth himself.
    Thank you for that but wouldn't it work with sending millitia in with recruits on 2nd wave?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,
    I'm level 16 and I think I've played alone enough, so I would like to join a guild. But after looking around, I don't find information on how to join guilds. I've also been looking in the guild list, but I don't find any option on how to apply for a guild.
    How do I join a guild?
    Thanks!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello I dont know what i need do i don`t have fishe they are at 0 why ? what i need do to get fishe again ? thank you

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by alutza View Post
    Hello I dont know what i need do i don`t have fishe they are at 0 why ? what i need do to get fishe again ? thank you
    You need use the provisions house, under the Deposits tab, you need to make some fish food using bread - 10 bread = 100 fish. Apply this to the 0 fish area you want to fill and it will refill with fish for you. If you make 200 fish food it will refill with 200 fish for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    thank you i finde

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, I got a Bonus Package Voucher along with my Anno 2070 copy however, it says it's invalid although I'm pretty damn sure it is :P
    Is this a know problem and if not, who would I talk to to fix this?

Reply to Thread