Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    [QUOTE=MutantKid;208751]
    Quote Originally Posted by JDWard View Post
    Is there a problem with the "Coins on the street" quest, or should I just keep exploring?

This can take ages and when they finally find some u seem to get them fairly often. Best thing u can do is save up 4 another explorer from the tavern and double your chances!
    Some quests are not worth doing at all, due to in-game economics. TSO values gold coins far lower than the in-game trade market does. And same with other resources.

Hence, you will probably want to cancel some quests where the reward is less than the investment.
    Similarly, you'll want to cancel some quests that take way too long to complete for such a meager reward. Especially if you are missing out on other daily quests.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah, only thing is thats a main quest which u cant cancel! And if u want a mysterious box for free then u have to complete all the sub quests first.
    There are some unreasonable side quests like the lose less than 500 recruits in adventures and that but its best to complete all main quests or youll just have them sitting there anyway and if u go above the quest level requirement youve had it and its stuck there forever!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi folks. Has anyone here had the error message 'error detected in this zone' when trying to load their island? I was adding guild deeds when I got kicked to homepage and haven't been able to access it since. Those that visit my island get the same message. I have sent a ticket but I understand that support is shut until Monday.

Update - logged on this morning and all back to normal
    Last edited by awkwardsausage; 19.01.13 at 10:56.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryjumper View Post
    happy birthday!but I feel a bit sad,sinds I cannot find the presents that you send everyone else in my mailbox.
    Same problem here

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by plumboil View Post
    Hi
    On 'The Price Of Gold' Side quest (lvl 25), How do you "buy" coins from other players?
    I've bought and sold in the trade office but neither seems to contribute
    Appreciate any help

I now have this quest myself. As I see that there may be problems with it, I would like the answer to this question before I start any trading.

Is there anyone out there who could tell us what we do here?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JDWard View Post
    I now have this quest myself. As I see that there may be problems with it, I would like the answer to this question before I start any trading.

Is there anyone out there who could tell us what we do here?
    If I'm not mistaken you sell other resources for gold coins, you can try with one trade and see if the quest bar starts to fill green to confirm this
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    When a resource (copper mine, marble, stone, etc) is depleted, and I send a geologist out searching, he often returns with "too many resources of this type already" - however a new search for the same will be successful.
    Often it occurs if I notice that a copper mine is low (eg there are approx 10-20 left) and I send a geologist out searching, then a minute or two before he is finished I destroy the copper mine (to get 25% of the building costs back).
    It also happens when I see that a marble mine is almost finished, and I send the geologist looking for marble, timed so that the marble runs out before the geologist is finished searching.

Does the resource have to be already depleted before the geologist starts searching ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    If I'm not mistaken you sell other resources for gold coins, you can try with one trade and see if the quest bar starts to fill green to confirm this
    it doesn't help to accept others trades even if you get gold for goods.
    You need to create trades where you offer goods, and request gold.

eg
    click "Choose Offer" and choose 200 marble or 200 bronze, or 250 copper ore, etc.
    click "Choose Price" and choose 5 gold
    click 4 lots
    click "place trade"
    Last edited by Sjerek; 20.01.13 at 08:29.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey, how do I fix the quest "iron out of bronze", please help me. Thank you

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleopratra View Post
    Hey, how do I fix the quest "iron out of bronze", please help me. Thank you
    The quest isn't very much worth it, so I suggest you cancel it. But in case you have a lot of bronze swords to spare, you can try to complete it. Just do the following:

1. Check is it a waiting quest.
    2. If it is not a waiting quest, go to provisions house. You can make iron swords from bronze swords with there, just look for the right button at the resource tab.

But, as I said, I suggest you click the "x" button near it to cancel it. (If its a daily quest, it can be canceled. If a waiting quest, complete the previous quest first)
    "That cat is staring me in a nasty way... just take the photo quick and run!"
    My camera's last words...

Reply to Thread