Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The Battle quest.
    I cannot complete this as 'the garrison' quest is not there for me to do. Can this be obtained from somewhere?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi The 'more sectors' quest in my quest book says that it will be unlocked when I get to player level 15, but I am already on level 36.

What can I do to unlock it?

Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    How long does this "maintenence" last ?, over 24h passed already and game still not working

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by n3cr0m4n View Post
    How long does this "maintenence" last ?, over 24h passed already and game still not working
    It has finished now, try clearing your browser cache, seems like you might still have the old game code lurking
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Ty, that worked, now i lost bonus yesterday and from i see now i dont get any bonuses when i log in, what i can do to get it back ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by n3cr0m4n View Post
    Ty, that worked, now i lost bonus yesterday and from i see now i dont get any bonuses when i log in, what i can do to get it back ?
    I imagine this will return tomorrow and state you've logged in for 2 days in a row, if not try and contact Support about it. Not sure there is much we can do about your previous day bonus I'm afraid, if anyone can it will be Support

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    How to save the Settlers in 3 easy moves.

I know a lot of people that have just given up on this game; the only reason I’m still playing is because I have been a settler’s fanatic for 13 years. If you make the following changes it should help satisfy most players.
    1) Produce 5 settlers every 15 mins instead of one, this will raise the pace of the game. An example would be, you could replace a garrison in roughly 12 hours including training, in stead of it taking days.
    2) Cap the price of a normal general to 3000 gold coins; it will not keep the costs in line with the battle hardened and veteran. Going by the cost of gold coins in the shop it works out at 10,500 gems, the next would cost you 17.500 gems and your last a staggering 70.000 gems. If you’re worried about people not buying from the shop remember they still need fast generals. Currently your prices for normal generals are absolutely ridiculous.
    3) Gold Mines Make them more realistic and have 4 coins per ingot instead of 4 ingots for 1 coin. Most players run short of resources through out the game, this change wont make a massive difference but it will allow some trading.

All in all these small changes will make the overall game run much more smoothly, and should help to keep more players interested.
    P.S. sent this to you as you seem to be the only one taking any notice.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It would appear that nobody has taken you in hand and explained how to make the game progress faster.

1) using schools and making retired bandits in your provision house vastly increases how fast your population increase. eg my case to replace a garrison = 8 hours.
    2) As you progress prices which once appeared as unrealistic become little more than pocket change
    3) looks like your running your gold chain unbuffed that's a definite no no. Buy Exotic fruit baskets and red flying setter buffs and use them on your gold chain you will get 27x as much coin per ore.

World
    Newfoundland
    As Dorotheus has said, there are several ways to increase Settler production

You can also use the Cheese Sandwich from the Merchant!

Not really much I can add here as Dorotheus has summed up a lot very well, I agree with your comment on the gold ore seeming like it should be able to produce more coins, however we don't really know how small the ore is compared to the size of the coin!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I didn't do any research but i guess it has been mentioned before.
    It will be a big help if there was an option to pin the window of star menu like others menus. It takes a lot of clicking now for transferring stuff to major house.

Reply to Thread