Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Many thanks for this Fexno

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I made 4 manuscripts and used them on my geols. At first it showed the 4 I used on them now I only have one of them showing and they haven't gone back to unused

QueenNasty

Lightbulb New colors for wisper chat pls

Hi there everyone ,just one question i have :wen we gonna have another color on the wisper chat? because of that purple/mauve color its hard to read on .Can we pls have some colors to chose from....i hope in the future u will implement more colors in game for the chat tabs .

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

The Silo

I have some lvl3 silo's, when I go to the production tab, it states that they produce 3 wheatfields per cycle, surely this must be wrong, as I still run out of wheatfields and have to replace them. In theory, and in maths, if I produce 9 wheatfields every 15 mins (approx.) then the 38 fields I have should never be empty. My guess is that they produce 3 wheat per cycle, a very different equation!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenNasty View Post
    Hi there everyone ,just one question i have :wen we gonna have another color on the wisper chat? because of that purple/mauve color its hard to read on .Can we pls have some colors to chose from....i hope in the future u will implement more colors in game for the chat tabs .
    Totally agree, being both short and long sighted and having correctional glasses for each, the purple is extremely difficult against the black!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsey View Post
    Is this a new question as I can't find the info anywhere on the forum:
    Is there a list of the xp needed for each level, eg I am level 45 at present & need 7086 to get to level 46. How many do I need to get from 46 to 47 & 47 to 48?
    Many thanks, Jo
    http://cempire.org/index.php?title=P...XP_and_Rewards

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by tehervonat View Post
    Hello! My geologist found a gold deposit, but i don't see where. How can i find it?
    http://cempire.org/index.php?title=H...urce_Locations

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Hano13 View Post
    I have some lvl3 silo's, when I go to the production tab, it states that they produce 3 wheatfields per cycle, surely this must be wrong, as I still run out of wheatfields and have to replace them. In theory, and in maths, if I produce 9 wheatfields every 15 mins (approx.) then the 38 fields I have should never be empty. My guess is that they produce 3 wheat per cycle, a very different equation!
    A silo replaces 1 wheat per level of the silo, at the same production rate that 1 wheat is removed per level of a farm.
    Walk distances being equal you need equal amounts of farms to regular silos to stop needing to perform refills.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenNasty View Post
    Right now on the test server there's a button on the chat window that changes all text to being white. It's quite readable, and much much easier to read.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Every time I do a search on the forum, this topic appears in the results. However, clicking it brings me to the first page of this topic and not the post related to my search. Is there a way to get to the post? Or did I overlook an option in the search menu?

PS:
    My original question was if and/or when I should replace B with LB as cannon fodder.
    Last edited by Budgy; 05.03.14 at 20:39.

Reply to Thread