Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    He BB Azrael,(sounds like the cat from Gargamel), Still waiting for an answers why the login is so unstable all the time. Or are you just ignoring it and sitting on the coins? Very unprofessional way of treating good paying customers!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Is it possible to sent an army to the island of a friend to help him out ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hi,
    i upgrade my marble mansion to level 2 which cost 100gold and 200marble. i have 550 gold and 538marble before upgrade, when i click the upgrade button the resource of gold and marble is 350gold and 138 marble.

plz help

World
    Newfoundland
    @Vamp70: The easiest way of restarting is to send a ticket to support to ask them to delete your account. Once that is done you can restart on a new account.

@Berrypolko: I'm not sure what you're referring to... We get a lot of messages every day on the forum and I often miss a few, so sorry if I didn't answer your question. Next time, if you need an answer from me absolutely, please send me a PM on the forum (BB_Azariel not BB Azrael or else I won't receive it).
    The login seems very stable these days. It can be hard to login from time to time, but most of the time it's fine. What kind of issues are you experiencing? Have you contacted support about it?

@CleverUM: No it's not for now.

@Anandhs8: This sounds weird. Are you sure you did not have any other upgrades or trades going on at the same time? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Hope this helps
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

World
    Sandycove
    Just a quick question about guild house if it is accidentally destroyed does the guild leader get back all counterfiet members and member certificates

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Longsword View Post
    Just a quick question about guild house if it is accidentally destroyed does the guild leader get back all counterfiet members and member certificates
    No
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, quick question... I've been away for a few days and come back hoping to find a nice lot of resources to use and trade. But instead my settlers have been lazy and not produced any extra resources, its not because of no storage space all my wheat fields are still intact.

I've noticed this over 6-12 hour periods as well. Is this a known bug? because its very annoying!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi I have a question regarding foresters, do i really need them or are they there just to make it look nice because i have placed a cutter on his own and he has been going for days and he is still producing with no trees around to speak of, if this is the case cant i just delete all of the foresters and just build more cutters? cheers

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I,m stuck on that as well. I can't see the rest of the island coz of the fog

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    and that is how
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejay83 View Post
    i have found te answer

Reply to Thread