Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I did....or at least I think I did...no way to no and so far no answer...it's been more than 48 hrs
    Sent another request today (or at least I hope it went through)......meanwhile I'm stuck at lvl 14 and can't advance.....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi

how can i make a shoat?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've sent several requests (wish I knew if they went through) since Sat. but so far no response!
    Now what would you suggest I do?? Is there any way to delete the acc't and start over......been stuck at this lvl since Fri. night and will soon just abandon the game completely....not much fun watching wheat grow....

World
    Newfoundland
    k
    Last edited by GH-O-ST; 01.03.12 at 10:27.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
    The guildhouse allows you to form a guild where you and friends/other players can play together as a group.
    ok thx a lot i am suck a stupid i dont need a guild house but i put it

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys.
    I really enjoy playing the game but im quite baffled by the draconian approach on the "English Only" for the chat....What is there to be afraid about if someone says something in a different language? What exactly are the moderators trying to prevent by banning other languages? I really do not get it. Secondly, why is there a permanent ban if someone commits the chat equivalent of genocide and posts in a foreing language? PERMANENT BAN? Why not a nuclear missile sent over to their house for good measure? I think a couple of days ban would suffice if there has to be a ban. If anything u are turning people away from the game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi everyone, 'im new and i'm not quiet sure how to play it, what is the goals ?

World
    Northisle
    Kirushka10, the goal is the same as all MMO games. Advance and compete with other players. At the moment the game is in Beta and alot of functions/additions are yet to come. So were more or less stuck in a Real time economy Sim but eventually it will become a proper RTS game.

Hope this helps you somewhat.
    And as far as not sure how to playing it goes, just follow the tutorial and you will have a pretty good hang of the game in itself. and read this guide
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

World
    Northisle
    Z0r0th: Depends on the situation, are you Certain there are deposits left to find?
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    is there any settlersonline version for mobile phone??

Reply to Thread