Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Combat Guide & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by smeglian View Post
    done dogs ,only got wild mary left ,been tryin for a month now ,get close but cant get her.can you tell me how to kill her please.getting fed up now :-(
    How many waves and what troops have you been using?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This is my settings for Metal Tooth.
    I use this guide for the 1st General, for the 2nd General I tried Combat Simulator.

1st General- 105R, 95C (105R, 95C)
    Left Metal Tooth, 49 Roughneck.

2nd General- 90R, 60B, 30M, 20C (90R, 27M)
    Victory!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by nikos1850 View Post
    This is my settings for Metal Tooth.
    I use this guide for the 1st General, for the 2nd General I tried Combat Simulator.

1st General- 105R, 95C (105R, 95C)
    Left Metal Tooth, 49 Roughneck.

2nd General- 90R, 60B, 30M, 20C (90R, 27M)
    Victory!!
    I'm not too far off doing Metal Tooth and was running through some numbers too. 105R and 95LB would give approx 92R casualties so very similar without having to have any militia or cavalry.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekSoul View Post
    has anyone tried to skip zones 6 and 7 of sector 9 and go straight to the leader?
    Did you manage to skip these camps?

World
    Newfoundland
    Great KillerCore ty for the info !!!

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there.
    After the new pathfinding the General is intercepted by camp ID: Sector 6 Camp 1 when attacking camp ID: sector 3 Camp 4.
    You can take 161 Recruits and attack camp 4 as usual, and immediately retreat your general after the battle in camp 6/1 (press white flag)
    Good luck & have fun

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    anyone got a guide for camp 9 with a veteran???

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have a change you might want to add for sector 7, you do NOT need to kill camp 3! What you do is, after killing camp 1 and 2, send your general straight to the bandit leader (skunk), he will be intercepted by camp 4 allowing you to kill off that camp, once the camp is defeated, retreat your general, rebuild and send him after the bandit leader (skunk) again and you if using the right troops win the sector, skipping 3 not 2 camps

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    In an effort to help, I've trawled through all 34 pages of this thread and compiled all of the configurations people have used for various camps into a Google Spreadsheet. I've also plugged those configurations into a combat calculator and entered the minimum and maximum losses. For camps that require multiple waves I've put in the remaining bandits under the worst case scenario (i.e. you've killed the least number of bandits possible) and used that information for the subsequent wave. I've also added in XP amounts for each camp and totals for each sector.

Wave information in Italic is for Veteran Generals (with a maximum of 250 troops).

Blue highlighted rows are what I believe is the "optimum" configuration to send against certain camps that result in the most acceptable losses. Some of the results are quite surprising, especially when dogs are in camps.

Some items have RuneMunki next to them - these ones I've come up with, I hope they help

Without a doubt the most expensive camps to clear are Metal Tooth, Chuck and Wild Mary, generally requiring a huge number of cavalry to be sacrificed in order to clear the camp. What I would suggest is that when you first enter a sector see the maximum number of cavalry you need to complete the sector and build them as you clear other camps (obviously giving Recruits priority in the Barracks). For example Zone 8 (Metal Tooth) requires a total of 120 Cavalry (95 disposable) which is going to need 4800 horses, so you need to start stockpiling asap.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    100 X settlers

Reply to Thread