Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Combat Guide & FAQ

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    If I take out camp 1-8 in sector 9, will I only get XP for they skipped camps or will I get war-booty too?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    You can beat Chuck (+50 Dogs + 49 Rangers + 100 Roughnecks) in 2 waves:
    1: 115 C
    2: 90 M 110 LB
    You will loose 115 cavalry + 90 M and about 32 LB

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    OMG! I lost against mary with this:
    Bandit Leader (Wild Mary + 199 Dogs) [1: 200C 2: 35M 50S 115LB (200C 35M 45S)]

Second wave was destroyed, attacked mary + 10 dogs. Lost like 5 days of production . Those numbers need to be made more secure

bibumo
    Quote Originally Posted by Todilo View Post
    OMG! I lost against mary with this:
    Bandit Leader (Wild Mary + 199 Dogs) [1: 200C 2: 35M 50S 115LB (200C 35M 45S)]

Second wave was destroyed, attacked mary + 10 dogs. Lost like 5 days of production . Those numbers need to be made more secure

Of course you lost cus you didn't kill all dogs. ALL DOGS MUST BE REMOVED IF YOU ATTACK WILD MARY with second wave. Otherwise you lose or need really a lot of high level units.

To avoid this, won't believe everything and simulate battles!!!
    There is clearly said that first wave is 200C. That would kill all dogs. If you won't do 1st wave like its said, then 2nd wave is really a big mess if you won't simulate or calculate the battles...

Battle simulator

To everybody:
    Also make sure you think, look battles, analyse and learn yourself too, not only follow by guides and threads, cus there's not enough answers to every question, you should be able to solve some of them yourself too.
    Last edited by bibumo; 18.01.12 at 12:46.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    bibumo is correct, as i state in the beginning is that you should always calculate things yourself. also are you sure you send in 200 cavelary for the dogs? cause if you had 10 dogs left i doubt you had send 200 cavelary.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    So i was working on my guide and there are so many things that could be added. like skipped camps etc. I was wondering what you guys are most interested in from the list below.

- Add the Skipped Camps (With Recruits & low amounts of bow/longbow)
    - Add Lowest Loss possible (with militia / longbows / Cavalry without losing those)
    - Add Your idea here?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I must have been blind when I sent the cavalery in, 189 not 199(need glasses). So 25 out of 26 is far better odds than 1 out of 3. I usually do simulations on my own, trying to improve the amount of kills/resources based on what I have, this time I was too quick though and well I paid for it, big time.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah that was a expensive loss =(

bibumo
    Yeah, no to hurry in next time. Always take your time and stay calm. But still, trust but control yourself If you just had seen those dogs, looked fight or camp before attack to be sure. But you got your lesson this time

To KillerCore

Lowest losses, using higher units isn't for beginners, so beginners should continue making recruits and use them in most of the cases, so they don't get confused or messed up with units what costs a lot for them and needs to be kept secure. But some rich guys and those who are making iron and steel sword, can make their own calculating's but this lowest loss thing should be for medium and hard camp first. There's not many who has horses, a lot beer, iron and steel swords who are doing tutorial and easy camps (like killing 6 scavenger with cav )

And also to add skipped camp calculations could make thread more advanced one and then player can choose what way to go.
    But yeah, main is done and you can add things on your choice. People can do that themselves(its not so hard). So its up to you what do you want to add.
    Last edited by bibumo; 18.01.12 at 16:29.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bibumo View Post
    Yeah, no to hurry in next time. Always take your time and stay calm. But still, trust but control yourself If you just had seen those dogs, looked fight or camp before attack to be sure. But you got your lesson this time

To KillerCore

Lowest losses, using higher units isn't for beginners, so beginners should continue making recruits and use them in most of the cases, so they don't get confused or messed up with units what costs a lot for them and needs to be kept secure. But some rich guys and those who are making iron and steel sword, can make their own calculating's but this lowest loss thing should be for medium and hard camp first. There's not many who has horses, a lot beer, iron and steel swords who are doing tutorial and easy camps (like killing 6 scavenger with cav )

And also to add skipped camp calculations could make thread more advanced one and then player can choose what way to go.
    But yeah, main is done and you can add things on your choice. People can do that themselves(its not so hard). So its up to you what do you want to add.
    Most camps are pretty optimized on losses i guess. and i guess so, i didn't start on steel swords till i was like level 30+ lol. anyway ill add the skipped camps section then =)

Reply to Thread