World
    Sandycove
    this server is good guys

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    One suggestion for sector 8, camp 3:
    3. Medium Camp (100 Thugs + 40 Dogs + 60 Rangers) [1: 200R 2: 95C (200R)]
    Wave 2: you must already have those CAV ready for the next battle anyway, so why not use them when most of the time the first wave would kill all the dogs.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar4i View Post
    One suggestion for sector 8, camp 3:
    3. Medium Camp (100 Thugs + 40 Dogs + 60 Rangers) [1: 200R 2: 95C (200R)]
    Wave 2: you must already have those CAV ready for the next battle anyway, so why not use them when most of the time the first wave would kill all the dogs.
    There is actually a chance that not all of the dogs will be killed in your first wave which looking at worse case scenario (of 36 dogs left) you could end up loosing 40~53 Cavalry.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The routing has now been changed for the General to attack. This battle plan was drawn up before the route change. Between camps 2 and 3 you will get intercepted by the camp you can just see under the clouds. This is a harder camp in sector 6. Also you cannot attack it until your explorer has opened up the sector and removed the clouds. I cannot remember how I beat it, mainly recruits and bowmen I think. Refer to this wonderful guide to work out how to defeat it.

It is also a good idea to move the garrison to this sector after you clear it and then attack sector 6 from the south and not where the original post says to put it, this takes the hard camp intercept out of the problem. I placed mine beside the mountains to have a straight run up and bypassed the camp on the right side

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    According to the combat simulator, the strategy against Chuck doesn't work. Is the simulator not accurate, or am I doing something wrong?
    And how long should it take to build 115 cavalry? With 2 level 1 stable it would take more than 2 weeks!

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    attacking chuck involoves 3 waves , the 1st wave is the cav. So be sure to recalculate every wave in the sim.

If horses are a problem build/ upgrade more stables or try trade
    Nevermind I give up

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Is it any use against wild mary, once the dogs are gone, to send two or even three waves of recruits at her to hit one after the other with virtually no gap in between, to defeat her or do they do no damage at all? Ive heard that leaders hit points regenerate over time so i wanted to check if this might work.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i have put my garrison in a different spot and it seems to be a pretty fast path

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you've got time to lose, while building your 1-2 waves, you could sent your general with just 1recruit,
    getting the life of one lets say roughnek.

If you need 2 days to build your attack, this means lets say 40hours,10 attacks per general, you should have 2 generals, so this means 20 attacks. Or -20bandits.

Its the best ratio, if you only have recruits. 1/1
    otherwise The first wave of 200 recruits wouldnt kill even 60-70 roughnecks ration 1/3.

:P

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    when an enemy camp has a skull with a crown it means that i have to attack twice to bring it down??
    the other players told me that but in the battle simulator i put my forces and the bandit forces and it has a victory chance 100%!!!

Reply to Thread