Reply to Thread

Thread: Some things that must be resolved

World
    Newfoundland

Post Some things that must be resolved

Well, i like this game but here are some imperfections:

1. To many requests for buildings and army
    2. Product cycle too long ( time ) at all resources
    3. The only way to gain Xp is fighting bandit camps... I propouse to gain xp even from buildings and daily quests, instead of presents

These are the imperfections that i found .. i'm lv 17 ...

I hope that these things will be resolved ...

Greetings, Marmoth

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I guess they will not. To lvl 16 you got exp for missions, now its real deal. From lvl 16 to 26 you only fight mobs around your base, and get some xp's, from lvl 26 you can go fight difrent islands (adventures) and get 2-3-5 even 10k exp, but ofcourse only for fighting.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i agree the build times , search times and such should be shortened , we want to play games , not sit for days staring at red exclamation marks , or waiting days to beable to attack !

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancasters-Lass View Post
    i agree the build times , search times and such should be shortened , we want to play games , not sit for days staring at red exclamation marks , or waiting days to beable to attack !
    That's the SPIRIT...
    Just be yourself... Your soul is the God... Find the way to your true reality... Help others to help yourself... We all are One!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancasters-Lass View Post
    this is webgame why u need to wait for every minute to play =="
    for me I just spend 15' do all the stuff and do something else then after 5-10h log in back and repeat all that stuff again...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    cos i want 2 , simple as that , some ppl work and wana play wen they want 2 or av the time 2 !

World
    Newfoundland
    Once you get a higher level and your camp begins to gain momentum you'll find you will struggle to keep up, TSO game speed reminds me of OGames game speed and as any Vet Ogame player will know it becomes a very different beast in the higher levels.

Also once the PvP element comes in to play I expect you'll be on your toes a bit more so I'd concentrate on getting a army amassed because you'll be ripe for the picking other wise :P

Public Speaker
    PirateNinjas - The Gaffa
    Desktop Icon Guide

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoth View Post
    3. The only way to gain Xp is fighting bandit camps... I propouse to gain xp even from buildings and daily quests, instead of presents
    This would have to apply to all the servers at once.

I personally would love the change, mostly because if it was ever implemented, id probably get a very nice compensation (talking half a million of exp points, maybe more), for the year ive spent with no possibility to do dailies for exp.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think you miss the point of the game and generally the spirit of the game:

1. To many requests for buildings and army
    this is logical, since your settlers are the main resource you cant buff (besides producing them with bread)
    if people could make an army in a day of playing, there is no reason to play the game after 2 weeks cause you will have done everything. Its slow paced but Settlers has always kept its own pace.

2. Product cycle too long ( time ) at all resources

Same as above. Time is your friend not your enemy, your town may be small now but when it gets back you will be busy for at least an hour to get all your marble depos back, your mines rebuilt, your buildings buffed, and then were not even talking about adventures, combats, explorers and possible some form of PVP in the future.

You miss the point of the first 16 levels, theyre the tutorial to boost you through the early production stages. After that the real game begins. fighting bandit camps is the proper way to get XP, you are pampered in the tutorial levels that you dont have to combat for XP. An extra source of XP could be nice but cant be game or time breaking IMO

Reply to Thread