Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto-trade, business relations

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Auto-trade, business relations

So, anytime I want to give a friend something or vice versa, we need to trade, and basically be online in some time window from each other. 8 hours is long, but if he needs something right now and I'm offline, and later he will log off and won't be able to use it for his purpose, we basically lose the benefit of mutual trade / support.

I'd like to allow friends or guild members to request and get resources from my stock even without me being online. For example, I'll allow my friend to take 200 of anything each day. Or, if my stock of marble is over 1500, anyone from guild can take the extra units.

This would also allow me "auto-trade" with him, so for example I let him take some 500 bronze daily and he will let me take 500 bread daily, without the need to be online at the same time or without the delay caused by it.

Additionally, this would make socializing between people more appealing and also satisfying, as I see it.
    Instead of advertising each and every time you need something, you just set your "business-condition-relations" once and go on with other tasks. Could be seen as part of diplomacy pact or something, more immersion into the game is also good, right ?

Thoughts and further ideas are welcome.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be nice to be able to open a shop. Then you could put in the shop what you want to sell at what price. Maybe best to sell everything for coins or gems (not for other goods like the trade). You should also be free about the quantities. If someone puts 500 stones for sale, someone should be able to buy 100 and another player 200 etc.. till all of them are sold.

Reply to Thread