Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Guild] Guilds, Certificates and how to use them!

World
    Newfoundland

[Guild] Guilds, Certificates and how to use them!

Hello fellow settlers,

I've seen alot of questions about how to join a guild, and what to use. Well think its time i will explain a few things about this.

Once a guild is build you can have a max amount of 15 people in the guild, after this you need Counterfeit certificate(400coins) to open up a seat to get +1 member in the guild, Or a Guild Member certificate(495 gems) to get +2 members in the guild.

ok, how to 'gift' it to the guild leader: send a friend request to a Guild Leader, then click on his name and click Gift in that list.. you will now be at the trader(gem shop), here you click the tab 'Black Market' and click on the 'Counterfeit Certificate'(or 'Guild Member Certificate') you then will be asked Are you sure? click yes and the guild leader should receive it in his/her mail and he can now invite you to the guild.

OR: make a trade where you trade the guild leader 400coins so he/she can buy the certificate him/her self and then invite you.

edit: When someone accidently bought the certificate instead of gifting it to the guild leader, the guild leader has to open up a spot(either by removing someone and adding the "new member" OR open up a spot by buying a certificate him/her self)

greetings,
    MOD_Calen.
    Last edited by MOD_Calen; 21.01.12 at 16:03.
    GuildLeader of TSO Addicts!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Shouldn't it be possible for people who bought one and have it in they're own inventory to add it to the guildhouse they wan't to join.
    Cause some people will buy it as fast as they can to join guild and won't bother reading this, and for some its 400 coins thrown away then.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirki View Post
    Shouldn't it be possible for people who bought one and have it in they're own inventory to add it to the guildhouse they wan't to join.
    Cause some people will buy it as fast as they can to join guild and won't bother reading this, and for some its 400 coins thrown away then.
    Then they have to arrange with guild leader to go through the other procedure, where leader has to remove someone, add the new person, then use buff so they can get original member back. rather messy, so hopefully they'll read this first.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    You can also make it possible to send the card as a gift. So the problem will be solved.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Nogbad View Post
    Then they have to arrange with guild leader to go through the other procedure, where leader has to remove someone, add the new person, then use buff so they can get original member back. rather messy, so hopefully they'll read this first.
    Then why is it possible to buy a certificate and add it to someone else's guild house? is this a dead-end process where the certificate is lost forever, or does the owner of the guild house get a message asking them to accept the certificate?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i bought a certificate to test out the enlarge link in the guild house, and later found that i needed a guild house to apply it to, my solution was just to visit my guild leaders town and apply it to his guild house which then sent him the certificate as a gift, easy process, but i do feel that when you click the enlarge link in the guild house, it should have a brief description on what to do with it for those who have never had a guild of their own, i figured my solution out purely from trial and error.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    update :- i have since built my own guild house whilst in a guild (purely out of curiosity) and much to my surprise it has linked my guild house to the guild im already in, shows up with a number 2 besides it which leads me to believe thats due to the fact im not the host of the guild, but this does allow me to enlarge the guild without the interaction of the host as i previously mentioned in the last post and it allows other members of the guild to apply their member certificates to my guild also, as you would do with the host which i also previously mentioned.
    just an FYI for anyone curious about the process.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    you can also gift an counterfitcard at the guildhouse of the member who has a guild house

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    update - as i mentioned previously about the number 2 being on my guild house, this is not down to me not being host, the hosts guildhouse also has a number 2 on it, so im pressuming this is a notification of how many guildhouses are in the guild, will probably confirm this at a later date when someone else builds another.

Longtol
    Hi all
    what is the meanig fromm a gild
    i mean is there a posebilety to change somthing like wapens ??

Reply to Thread