Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems logging in - and staying logged on...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Problems logging in - and staying logged on...

I'm used to having to do re-logs... Tonight it's chronic - if it let's me in it's slow. Chat-box disappears more than usual, which means no trade and no chat:-(

Buffing, building etc is risky - as that seems to trigger the loss of the 'chat-box' (This might be imagined, but it sure feels like it...)

I've cleared cache's, done re-logs, tried 3 different browsers (Safari, Chrome and Firefox - they are all up-to-date)

I wanna play in my sandbox - almost throwing toys out of pram at this point...

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,

You still have problems?

Try, Download from Internet software CCleaner the latest version, and Run Cleaner

Download Here

CCleaner
    Optimization and Cleaning
    Features

CCleaner is our system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
    Last edited by e92Sz; 19.01.12 at 19:30.
    `Fight for your dreams, give up on your doubts..
    http://precyl.pl/personalizowaneobra...c6600224_1.gif

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm used to having to do re-logs... Tonight it's chronic - if it let's me in it's slow. Chat-box disappears more than usual, which means no trade and no chat:-(

Buffing, building etc is risky - as that seems to trigger the loss of the 'chat-box' (This might be imagined, but it sure feels like it...)

I've cleared cache's, done re-logs, tried 3 different browsers (Safari, Chrome and Firefox - they are all up-to-date)

I wanna play in my sandbox - almost throwing toys out of pram at this point...
    Blue, I'm getting the same in the opposite direction, maybe there's an internet problem between UK and Germany?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could have been... The only thing affected was Settlers, though. Other stuff loaded like normal, and downloads worked fine. Not sure where the servers for Audible UK are located, but that worked fine... (Not at the same time as TSO...)

Disappearing chat-box starting again...

Might try CCleaner now that they have a Mac version -

Thanks guys

Reply to Thread