Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you sure you want to upgrade this building?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Are you sure you want to upgrade this building?

The title of this thread could be an example of what I would like to see when you press the upgrade button on a building.
    The reason is that I accidently pressed the upgrade on a building and "wasted" 800 gold, so it would be nice to have a popup window asking if this is really what you want to do, like when you destroy a building.

World
    Northisle
    I was about to ask almost the same question. Only that i wonder if they even worth the upgrade not cause of the cost but effectivity. Basically all upgrades do is speed up the process but the amount they can gather remains the same. So say i go away for 1-2 day. And what happens? When i get back all my mines are in ruins masons don't have anything to gather fish pools empty and farms as well.

The only things that are still going are mostly the wood cutters well until the storage get full. And that's what im wondering about are there like 5000 unit iron mines in other sectors? Or all is like 550? Since then even if i have like 10k storage capacity, what for? My mines run out and if im not here to rebuild my city almost completly stops. Not to mention if i get back i have to send out the geo again which takes hours.

So i may not even bother upgradeing but then again after reading all about that bread/beer/recruit thing i kind of get disillusioned. Nice browser game and all i guess it has a pretty good place among its kind just.. meh.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    And hopefully if something like that comes, an option to turn it off.

Reply to Thread