Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Offline] TSO - Combat Simulator

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Asipak View Post
    Hi, when I read my threads on the different forums, I don't log in, only if I have to write an answer, so I don't get to know if there is a PN immediately.
    That's Ok mate. Thanks !!

World
    Northisle
    How Hall of Fame is updated, i recently tried to find solution for 145 Roughneck on VTV map, and it showed me 1: 130R 70B 2: 100R 100C (with Veteran option on and filter on R, S, C, LB), tho after multiple of attempts i found quite optimal solution as 150R 1S 99LB, which as we can see is ridiculously different from the one shown. Just wondering will the calculation I've made ever put in to the Hall of Fame...

Btw superior job on this sim ;]

World
    Northisle
    To update the Hall of Fame you have to visit the simulations of other users for the particular camp: http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...onen/?u_14=145

Then you have to click on „Jetzt erneuern“ to update the data.
    Diese Daten wurden für 24 Stunden zwischengespeichert. Sie werden in 1440 Minuten erneuert (Jetzt erneuern).
    But, they will only become part of the Hall of Fame if the losses are worse or equal to the ones of the simulation which is already stored in the Hall of Fame. It wouldn't make sense to save better simulations if there are already worse results.
    Last edited by Asipak; 09.05.12 at 08:30.

World
    Northisle
    Oh its there already ...yeah that German writing wasn't really clear for me ... , will use that in future then. Thank you for the information

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    The combat simulator is giving inaccurate results for the veteran general. I have tried using it on the vet setting with the EC adventures during the test challenge. I have lost several soldiers by relying on it.

50 recruits and 200 soldiers vs 120 strikers -> lost 50 recruits and 6 soldiers (simulator said 27 recruits max)
    60 recruits and 190 soldiers vs 120 strikers -> lost 60 recruits (simulator said 26 recruits max)

World
    Northisle
    The combat simulator is giving inaccurate results for the veteran general. I have tried using it on the vet setting with the EC adventures during the test challenge. I have lost several soldiers by relying on it.

50 recruits and 200 soldiers vs 120 strikers -> lost 50 recruits and 6 soldiers (simulator said 27 recruits max)
    60 recruits and 190 soldiers vs 120 strikers -> lost 60 recruits (simulator said 26 recruits max)
    These results are impossible.

120 strikers deal 1200 HP damage maximum to your units. 1200 HP / 40 HP of the recruits = 30 dead recruits maximum. After 1 round the battle is over in every case. So you must have done a mistake by yourself.

Regards

World
    Northisle
    Morning,

I have published a feature list now where I explain the main functions of the simulator.

http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...r/en/features/

It would be nice if somebody would help me to translate it into good english. It's only translated with google translate.

World
    Northisle
    Sorry, we have a performance problem again. The project folder on the server has been locked until 14:30. Perhaps, there is a solution earlier, but I cannot promise! It's out of my hand.

[edit] The project has been unlocked! Happy simulating!
    Last edited by Asipak; 17.05.12 at 08:05.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    cant get in the the page to day

World
    Northisle
    Please refresh the page. It should work again!

Reply to Thread