Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Offline] TSO - Combat Simulator

World
    Northisle

[Offline] TSO - Combat Simulator

Hello,

I am the author of the battle simulator http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...fsimulator/en/ which is also very popular in germany, france and russia.
    If you have any problems or questions about the simulator, just ask. I'll try to answer all of your questions.

Regards

Guides & Tutorials

You've written your own guide or tutorial? Then please tell me.

1. Basic functions

1.1 Simulate battle

Give your units into the simulator and also the enemy units and click on "Simulate battle". Then the battle is currently being simulated 50x and displays the result. Have you already carried out other users from the same simulation, the number of the performed simulations can also be higher. To obtain the most reliable results, the simulations should be performed as often. Click repeatedly on the button "combat simulation" to increase the number of currently up to 1000.
    Experience has shown that this value is more than sufficient to provide reliable results.

Let us therefore fight by 10 recruits and 15 archers against 10 scavengers:

1.2 The simulation result

After clicking on the "fight simulate" the browser window is centered on the simulation results. It contains information about the minimum, maximum and average losses of its own and the enemy units.
    Furthermore, displays the number of simulations carried out for this fight (in this case, 150), the minimum, maximum and average number of combat rounds, and the expected experience points (EP).

By clicking on "Spent Resources" you can also see what goods they will lose this fight.

1.3 Advanced functions

You scroll down a bit in the simulation result, you will come across a link to the "Simulations of other users." There, all simulations are listed, which were conducted over a period of several hours from other users for exactly this enemy camp (10 raiders). Often there is unity constellations that are more suitable opponent for the camp than the one we chose above in the simulator (10 recruit 15 archers).

As a further aid, the simulation can be performed even link to be able to show, for example, here in the forum or to refer to it elsewhere. This generates a link that appears below the simulation results.

1.4 The example simulation

You scroll a little further down, you come across the word "sample simulation." Clicking on it opens the course of a simulation carried out for this fight. Further details can be obtained by clicking on Show "On the Divided damage" and "intermediate result". Using the example simulation can be easily and struggles to understand in detail.

Last edited by Asipak; 11.04.13 at 07:23.

SidV
    congratz asipak ... best battle sim ever

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sticky please!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Asipak View Post
    Hello,

I am the author of the battle simulator http://hallophp.de/dso_kampfsimulator/en/ which is also very popular in germany, france and russia.
    If you have any problems or questions about the simulator, just ask. I'll try to answer all of your questions.

Regards
    Thanks for your work Asipak, it's the most accurate battle sim =)

World
    Newfoundland
    cool.. thanks for the link, im now using this as my main simulator

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i have a little problem with this simulator.

2 recruit + 10 militia vs 10 scavenger
    simulator : min. -2 / -1 max. -2 / -3
    reality : -2 / -6

Q__Q

World
    Northisle
    what is staging?

World
    Northisle
    Hi,

2 recruit + 10 militia vs 10 scavenger
    simulator : min. -2 / -1 max. -2 / -3
    reality : -2 / -6
    this can't be true, because the worst case, that can be calculated on setting hit damage of your units to min. and hit damage of the enemy units to max., is -2 / -5. And this is also very unlikely, so you just see a maximum result of -2 / -4 in the simulator.
    Please always keep the battle report to be able to reconstruct the fight and to show me as a proof. But believe me, it's really impossible. You can calculate this short fight for yourself and you will see.

what is staging?
    This tab is intended for the test-server (http://www.tsotesting.com/en). At the moment, there is no difference between the battle system on the live to the test-server, so you can ignore it.

Regards

Glorious Graduate Luuk_The_Great's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Very nice Btw... Are you German?

World
    Northisle
    Yes, I am! Why?

Reply to Thread