Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Offline] TSO - Combat Simulator

World
    Northisle
    Oh yeah; What does the 'Max. Value' column represent?
    This is the gold-based loss. Each user unit has a value that should represent their gold value. You can see their value in the tooltip, if you hover the unit icon.

The deselect-all option should be easy to implement.

Great battle simulator. What i would love to see is a full translation of the battle system page, currently only the first part is in English, and an expanded sim to calculate casualties against the various adventure troop types. I don't yet understand how you know which troop is prioritised so I can apply that information for casualty planning in the adventures.

It would also be good to have the 250 unit general supported for making calculations on the test server.
    What do you mean with expanded sim? If you're looking for an option to simulate battles against adventure units, you can choose the adventure by using the dropdown box.

The rows in the Hall of Fame get sorted by their gold value.

You can already simulate battles with 250 units. Just click on the veteran icon next to the user tab.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi there,

Is there a fault with the simulator? Last week the simulator would give me possible combinations (from previous sims done by other people) to defeat bandit camps, when just inputting bandit units such as 20 dogs and 180 thugs and leaving players units at zero (i.e. No units).

Today I've noticed that this option doesn't work anymore. Please can someone confirm this.

Cheers.

IT'S WORKING NOW. SO PLEASE IGNORE.
    Last edited by Wriggler; 01.03.12 at 23:48.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hello,,,im trying to work out how to defeat leader bottom right corner, with 99 scar faces??? any idea. please

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    sorry,,, chuck,, and 99 roughnecks,, if possible to help???

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hello, any help in defeating chuck, and 99 roughnecks please????

World
    Northisle
    Why don't you use the simulator. Enter the enemy units and scroll down to the Hall of Fame, where you get many useful variations.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    does the combat simulator do all the simulations like ((1R 0B 0M), (1R 1B 0M), (1R 1B 1M), ...) or just some of them? Because I found some setup where I got no resolution for it. I want to make some simulator with all variations but I dont know how the combat works. Which unit atack first and whom and etc. I know it is not possible to make it on a web server because of a big load. So I want to make windows form application for it. Can somebody tell me the combat rules, please.

World
    Northisle
    does the combat simulator do all the simulations like ((1R 0B 0M), (1R 1B 0M), (1R 1B 1M), ...) or just some of them?
    Only those which are performed by users.
    Because I found some setup where I got no resolution for it. I want to make some simulator with all variations but I dont know how the combat works. Which unit atack first and whom and etc. I know it is not possible to make it on a web server because of a big load. So I want to make windows form application for it. Can somebody tell me the combat rules, please.
    Please read: http://www.siedlertools.de/wiki/Kampfsystem
    and: http://hallophp.de/dso_kampfsimulator/en/kampfsystem/ (not good english / google translate)

Regards

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Can you please send my this simulator http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...Siedler-Online because I don't have access to the german forum and you have it. I thing this is what I looking for.
    Thank you Asipak

Reply to Thread